{12}

As Hoseok's eyes were still glued on the door that had closed a few minutes ago, his phone started to ring.
"Yah, Hoseok-ah!" Yoongi shouted into the phone, making Hoseok cringe, "Next time tell me when you leave!"
"I am sorry Hyung. And please lower your voice, this hangover is killing me." Hoseok could hear Yoongi chuckle at his comment.
"You are a lightweight, my dear dongsaeng. So, what happened? When Jungkook went looking for you, your car had left."
"Can you tell me how many times I can fuck up with the girl I fell in love with?" Hoseok asked his friend as he sat down at the table with his cup of coffee.
"Oh dear lord. What happened now?"
"We had sex... In the car!" Hoseok started as he let his head fall onto his arms.
"You did what?" Yoongi screamed in shock. "In the car? You must have been in a hurry if you couldn't wait till you got home."
"Stop it! I already feel miserable enough."
"Why? Was it bad? Or a mistake?"
"No and no! But... I don't know."
"Okay listen up, meet me in an hour in your studio. I think it will be better to talk then." Hoseok knew his friend would not judge him but help him to see how and where it all went wrong.

An hour later and Hoseok was waiting impatiently for Yoongi to arrive. He had been pacing his studio for the last 20 minutes, last night replaying in his head over and over again. Why did he think that she liked him? Why would she? He was not someone you can love.
At that moment, there is a light knock on the door which Hoseok rushed to open.
"Wow, you look like shit!" Yoongi commented as he took his friend's appearance in.
"Well, thank you. At least my look matches my emotions then." The youngest joked but Yoongi could see that there was more to it.
"Come on. I think you have a story to tell me." The rapper guided both to the couch putting down the two cups of coffee, he had bought minutes before, knowing that this talk would not be done in only five minutes.

Hoseok filled Yoongi in on the events of the night, how he got jealous and just wanted to make her feel the same way as well.
"She did what?" Yoongi suddenly cried out after Hoseok let him in on the part he was making out with that girl in the car.
"She opened the door and pulled the girl out of my lap."
"Wow, so she was jealous!"
"Sadly, I don't think so." Hoseok looked down at the coffee in his hands.
"What happened next?" The rapper was getting impatient to know the rest of the story.
"She climbed in, settled on my lap, closed the door, locked it, and started to kiss me."
Yoongi's eyes were big and his mouth hung open.
"What?" Hoseok asked him a minute later.
"Damn! You need to make that woman yours. Even if I think she somehow already is."
Hoseok was more than perplex about his friend's words. What had she done that made him say that? Seeing Hoseok's confusion, Yoongi continued.
"She did not argue with the girl?"
"Nope."
"But she replaced her to make out with you?"
"Yes. She climbed in and started to kiss me."
"Did she say anything?"
"Yes. Something like: if you need someone to take care of your needs, then take me." Hoseok blushed as he recalled that the look in her eyes that she gave him while saying to take her, did turn him on immensely.
"Yeah. She loves you." Yoongi suddenly declared out of the blue like it was the most apparent thing to say.

" Yoongi suddenly declared out of the blue like it was the most apparent thing to say