{25}

Carla could not believe how happy and lucky she was to have these last days with Hoseok and the kids, without worrying about any of the safety of her loved ones. They enjoyed their time next to the pool or playing around in the garden, always paying attention to not hinder Hoseok's recovery from the surgery on his leg. Carla had to admit that she had never seen the kids laughing so much as well as her fiancée smiling that brightly, carefreely like right now.
"Sorry to disturb your joyful afternoon, but my wife just called to inform me that they arrived at the airport," Yoongi announced when he strolled over to the lounges that were set in the garden and where Carla, Hoseok, and the kids played Uno.
"They are here!" Carla exclaimed excitedly, almost pushing her lover off the lounge as he was resting next to her.
"Yes. Can we pack our stuff and move into the other house?" Yoongi inquired, and Carla could see that he was impatient finally meeting up with his family again.
"Of course!" Hoseok looked at his friend with a bright smile. "I know you cannot wait to see your wife and kids. How about you just take your bag and drive over to the new house already. We'll clean this place up and follow you shortly."
Carla leaned over on Hoseok's chest to peck his lips.
"Go, Yoongi! Your wife should see you the moment she gets to the house. I hope you know that I will always be grateful for you bringing him to me." Carla told the rapper, standing up to hug him. Embarrassed by all the emotions, he just shrugged and gave a quick hug back.
"I would do it again if needed." Yoongi let out as he moved Carla away from him. "If it is okay with you, I will leave first then?"
"Yes! Go! We will see you and the others in a few hours." Carla pressed him towards the house.
They all started to laugh when he jogged with his well-known grandpa running manner, into the house.

"Okay, where were we?" Carla asked when she sat back down.
"I was about to beat you!" Jaehyung told the others with a stern glare at them.
"You only have a red two card and a blue seven! You will never win!" Suni let out when she looked over to her brother.
Everyone was laughing as they fought for a win, and Carla wished moments like these would never fade away.

After cleaning the house and packing up their things, the Jungs and Carla drove to the new rental house as well. This mansion was even more impressive than the last one.
"Wow, this house is big!" Jaehung explained when they drove up the driveway.
"It needs to be, my boy. We are seven families spending our vacation here." Hoseok explained to his kid when Carla stopped the car next to the other rental cars.
"They are here!" Carla could hear Jimin shouting for the others to come outside to meet the last family, that was missing at the gathering.

Carla helped the kids out of the car before moving to the passenger side to help her fiancé. When Jimin sprinted up to Hoseok to hug him dearly, followed by the youngest Jungkook, who lifted his hyung to spin him around, Carla had tears in her eyes.
"Yah, Jungkook. Put him down. He needs to recover, not be broken again." Isabella yelled at her husband from the top of the stairs.
When Carla turned around, the Bangtan wives had gathered next to the maknae's wife, tears in their eyes when they looked down at the recently arrived family.
Rachel came running down, followed by the others, hugging Carla the moment they were all close enough. Emotions were flooding over when the women jumped around in happiness, all being finally together.
After a few minutes of welcoming Carla, Hoseok, and the kids, the whole group moved inside the house. Namjoon informed them that they had reserved the bedroom on the ground floor for the family so that Hoseok would not have to use the stairs too much. The dancer thanked his friends for being so considerate and once again expressed how grateful he was to all of them for what they had done to get him out of this nightmare.