{18}

⚠⚠⚠WARNING ⚠⚠⚠

Mention of Torture and Rape

If you are not comfortable with it, please do not read any further

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Hoseok felt relieved when Joo-min told Carla to finally leave the house. This whole time, he tried to show Carla that her affection was the only thing that kept him from falling apart.

Now that she was gone, he let out the deep breath he had been holding. Joo-min was still bouncing on top of him while he was completely detached from the intimate act that she was forcing onto him. He came back to his senses when he heard Suni's fading laugh coming from the backyard.
"Joo-min! Please stop! Carla is gone. You can stop now!"
"Oh wow, and here I thought you were enjoying a fun time with your wife."
Hoseok knew that she did not mean a single word that came out of her mouth. Another distant laugh echoed through the room.
"Joo-min, please! The kids!" Hoseok had settled his hands on her hips to make her stop her movement.
"Why is everyone always more important than me?" She yelled as she pushed even harder down on him. "By now, you should know that I will only stop when I have what I want."
Hoseok held her dark stare as she still jumped up and down on his dick.

"I will give you what you want, Baby. But let's go to the bedroom. I want you to feel more comfortable when I satisfy your needs."
Hoseok hoped that sweet-talking her would lead her to agree to go to the bedroom where he could lock the door so his kids will not surprise them.
"I don't know why you want to go to the bedroom. I don't think it is a bad thing that our kids would see us celebrating our love."
Love? Hoseok was taken aback by the fact that she still thought that this was love.
"If you let me take you upstairs, I will show you how I can make you scream." He could see the change in her eyes.
Even if he was glad when she finally climbed off of his body, he also became aware that he needed to step up to give her more than he was actually willing to do.
"Are you coming?" Joo-min ordered when she was close to the stairs. Hoseok cleared his mind and tried to focus, on what he needed to do to keep his kids, Carla, and himself safe.

It has been two weeks already that Hoseok and her had to part ways. Carla could not express the emptiness she felt every time she entered the apartment. Their belongings were still in there as she had only managed to hand over the kids' favorite stuffies through Rachel.
After she had left the Jung mansion that day, she had been driving around for hours. Her heart was aching to the point that she threw up as the vision of Joo-min abusing the man she loved reappeared before her inner eye.
When she parked the car in front of her house, her phone started to ring. She was disappointed that it was not the new one that only she and Hoseok shared numbers with.
"Hello." She had almost no energy left and her voice reflected that.
"Hey, Carla. It's me, Rachel. Where are you?"
"In front of my house." She replied as her head rested against the steering wheel.
"Are you okay?"
"No!" Carla stated briefly as she felt the tears coming back.
"What happened? Joon just got a text from Hoseok telling him that he was off for few days and that I should contact you." The confusion was clearly noticeable in Rachel's voice.

"Are you alone?"
"No, Joonie is next to me. He is worried as well."
"Can you put your phone on speaker?"
"Carla?" Namjoon's deep voice was filled with as many worries as his wife's a few moments before.
"Listen carefully, Namjoon. Hoseok is back at the mansion."
"Wait! What?! With Joo-min?"

""Wait! What?! With Joo-min?"