{5}

"Hey, guys!" Hoseok greeted his friends as he heard them in the hallway of the hotel.
"Hoba, finally you are here." Jin hugged him as the rest walked up to them.
"Are you okay?" Jimin stared at the cut under his friend's eye.
"Don't tell me you did fall again? Sometimes I wonder if you are clumsier than I am." Namjoon notified him, letting his finger trace over the injury.
"About that? Can we meet up after you are done showering? I need to tell you something." Hoseok hoped that they would not be too tired and agree to his request.
"You look serious! We can talk now if it is urgent?" Yoongi instructed him as he put his arm over his shoulder.
"No, take your shower first. It can wait that long. Are you hungry? If so, I can order food for afterwards."
"I am always hungry." Jungkook stepped forward, specifying what Hobi should order for him.
Jin smacked the maknae on the head as he did not stop to list the foods he wanted.
"I've got it Kookie. Now go take a shower you stink."
"Hey that's the scent women cannot resist at least not my wife," Kookie replies offended.
"I think she has a problem with her nose." Taehyung intervenes as he sniffled at the youngest.
The two started bickering which led Jin to scold them and send them to their rooms like five-year-old kids.

Hobi got back into his room and took the hotel phone to put in their order. Forty-five minutes later, he opened the door for his bandmembers as the food arrived at the same time. They were all seated in around the table to enjoy their meal.

Namjoon informed Hoseok of what they accomplished the last few days when his phone started to ring

He was alarmed to see an unknown Korean number.
"Sorry guys. I will be back in a few minutes," he told his friends as he walked to the foyer to have a little bit of privacy.
"Hello!"
"Hello! Are you Jung Hoseok?" A young female voice was asking. In the background, Hoseok could hear a lot of commotion and even announcements over a speaker.
"That's me. May I ask who you are?"
"I am sorry, " the young woman apologized, "My name is Park Ji-soo and I'm calling from Samsung Medical Center in Seoul."
"The hospital? Is it about my kids?" Hoseok's voice was loud and full of worries getting his friends' attention.
Jin was immediately by his side, mouthing "what is it?"
"No! I call because you were listed as family for Miss Wilson Carla."
"Carla? What happened to her?"
"She was admitted after an assault. Right now she is unconscious and in the examination room. Can you come to the hospital?"
"I am sorry. I am abroad right now but I will come soon as possible. You are sure there are no kids involved?"
"No, she was brought here alone."
"Okay, I will be on my way shortly. If she regains consciousness, please tell her to call me."
"I will do that Sir. Goodbye."
Hoseok hung up the phone, his mind immediately going to Joo-min.
"What happened?" Joon asked as he came back to the group, Jin by his side.
"You remember Carla the homeschool teacher?"
"The girl you are cheating your wife, with?" Taehyung said in a denouncing tone.
"What? Are you kidding me?" Hoseok started to shout.
"Let me tell you one thing. If Carla had not been there a few days ago, I would be dead by now!"
Hoseok's tone was drastic and brutal leaving no doubt that he was telling the truth.
"What are you talking about, Hyung?" Jimin inquired, shock reflecting in his face.
"That cut here is only one of the light injuries my so-called lovely wife has inflicted on me."
"What?" Yoongi exclaimed as he looked at his best friend's face.