{16}

"Hey, Jagyia. How are you and the kids?" Hoseok is in his hotel room, just lying down after a day full of interviews.
"Hey, Babe. We are good but we miss you."
"I miss you too, you have no idea. These lonely nights seem to never end. I wish I could bury my..."
"Hello, Daddy!" Suni's joyful voice calls to him through the phone.
"Oh hey, my little princess." Hoseok slaps his face realizing he almost said the wrong words to his daughter. "How is it with Carla?"
"Fun. We went to an indoor playground with the 'cousins'."
It makes Hoseok always smile when all the BTS kids refer to themselves as cousins.
"There was this giant slide and a big trampoline..."
"Hey! I want to talk to daddy!" Jaehyung complained behind his sister.
"But I am not done." The girl started to protest as Hoseok could hear them fight over the phone.
"Suni!" Carla's voice was firm but not menacing, "Let your brother talk to your daddy too. And as for your story, how about you go and draw a picture of it to show Daddy when he gets home."
"Bye Daddy. I will tell you all about it when you get home." The girl gave in even if Hoseok could hear in her tone that she did not agree with it.
"Hey, Daddy!"
"Oh hello, my big boy."
"Can I have a radio-controlled car?"
"I have told you to wait until it is your birthday and that is in a month." Carla was talking to Jaehyung as Hoseok just listened.
"Do you really need it now?" Hoseok intervened with a smile.
"No!" There was a bit of disappointment in the boy's voice.
"How about you wait until your birthday and we can go to buy it together. We can ask Yoongi to come with us as he knows more about this kind of thing."
"Okay, I will wait. But you have to promise me a really good one."
"Of course, I promise. Now, how about you draw me a picture of the car you want and give the phone back to Carla?"
"Okay, Daddy. See you soon."
"See you..." Hoseok could not finish the sentence when he heard Carla's voice.

" Hoseok could not finish the sentence when he heard Carla's voice

"Hey, I'm back."
"You know I would not mind hearing you call me Daddy all the time."
Hoseok did not know why but being away from his girlfriend for over three weeks made him desperate to have her. "Also, a little warning when you hand the phone to my daughter would be appreciated, I almost told her how much I want to bury myself into you."
"Oh, wow. Is it that bad?" Carla laughed and it made Hoseok close his eyes to just enjoy her little sounds.
"I have to say. I never thought you would be so, let's say "into me"."
"Say it... Needy to just have you over and over again." More laughing from Carla which made him laugh as well. "Believe it or not but I never felt this way before. Like I want to be with you, inside you every minute of the day."
"What a dirty little love confession, Mr. Jung!" Carla told him.
"I know it is bad, but I cannot help it."
"I know Babe. Once you are home, we will have time for us." Hoseok knew she tried to cheer him up.
"With all my dirty thoughts about you on top of me or under me, " Hoseok bit his lower lips to control himself, "I almost forgot to tell you I have an appointment with my lawyer next week to file for divorce and to ask for full custody of the kids."
"Are you sure?" He could hear the hesitation in her voice.
"Absolutely, there is nothing I have left for that woman."
"But she is the mother of your kids."
"And you are the one that loves them more. Has she even tried to reach out to see them since the barbecue? No! See, they are better off without her." Hoseok knew that his hatred feelings made it hard for him to be reasonable but he only wanted the best for his kids and that was not their mother.
"Okay, you need to know what to do." Carla just said in a small voice.
"Let's forget about that. I will be back in two days. I hope you are ready to scream my name as my tongue, fingers and cock make you come the whole night!" Hoseok could hear her choke on the other side of the phone which made him smirk.