{20}

The Bangtan wives convinced Carla to stay the night with them, and the kids as their husbands would take turns to visit their brother.
It was hard for her to stay put, but Jimin and Joon reassured her that they would keep her updated.
"Please tell him how much I miss him? And how much I am sorry I was not there for him?" She told Namjoon as he was about to go to the hospital.
"Don't worry. I am sure Hoseok loves you as much and knows how you feel about him. Just don't lose hope. We will help you." He reassured her before he left Jimin's place.
Carla felt very nervous as she looked at her phone every two minutes, just to be sure not to miss any messages.
"Come on. Let us watch a movie with the kids, and afterward, we will have a pajama party." Rachel told her as she guided her away from the kitchen towards the living room.
Carla was happy when Hoseok's kids came running to her, hugging her and cuddling against her during the movie.

It was 3 am when her phone started to vibrate under her pillow. As she was unable to sleep, it did not wake her up. She hurried to the bathroom to have some privacy when she saw that it was Jimin's ID.
"Hey, Jimin. What happened? Is he okay? Please tell me he is okay." Carla begged as tears started to come back to her eyes.
"Hey, stop. Hoseok is okay. He is awake and is asking for you. Do you think you could come over?" Jimin sounded calm, and that calmed her down as well.
"Now?"
"Yes, now! He is asking about you non-stop."
"Yes, I can but is it safe? I mean for him."
"I will wait in the parking lot to give you my hoodie and baseball cap. You should be fine after."
"Okay. Give me twenty minutes."
"Twenty minutes? You should drive slowly! How about thirty? You know he will not disappear." Carla chuckled at his remark, full of concern for her safety.
"Okay, thirty minutes. I will be careful."
"Great. I will tell the good news to your man. He will be delighted." Jimin told her, and she could hear the smile in his voice.
Carla ended the call and walked back to the living room, where she woke Rachel up to tell her that she was going to the hospital so they would not worry once they woke up and saw she was gone.

"She will be here in thirty minutes!" Jimin informed his friends as he walked back into the hospital room.

"Look at that smile." Jungkook teased Hoseok as he looked at the man in the bed.
"Can you please make sure that no one sees her? I am worried about her safety if Joo-min ever finds out."
"Hey, don't worry. We will not allow anything bad to happen to Carla. The same goes for your kids." Taehyung assured him as he squeezed his hand.
"Do you still not want to tell us what happened?" Jin asked for the tenth time.
"Sorry, I can't." Hoseok closed his eyes in embarrassment as the awful events came back to him.
"Let it go, Jin-hyung. I am sure he will tell us if he wants to." Yoongi intervened, and Hoseok felt very grateful.
"How about you get some rest now before your girlfriend makes your heart beat fast again?" Namjoon told his friend as they walked towards the door.
"I will bring her up!" Yoongi let him know before they disappeared in the hallway.
Hoseok was so grateful to have such brothers, such great friends that only tried to help him.
Suddenly his mind drifted off to Carla. How will she react to seeing him like this? How will he explain to her what happened? He started to worry if she would still love him, still stay with him after everything he was putting her through.