{7}

Carla had her hands on the waistband of his shorts. For a second, she hesitated before her clouded mind took over again. She was sure she loved him with all her heart and seeing him so close she could not resist. Her heart was aching when she thought about everything the man she loved had been through. Therefore, all she wanted was for him to feel good, to feel cherished. Affection was something she was willing to give him with all her heart.

Slowly but surely, Carla pulled the piece of clothing down. Her mouth watered when she saw his length lying against his abdomen. Her fingers came closer to encircle the object of her lust.
As she had imagined so many times before, even this part of him was perfect in size and shape.
Slow strokes with her hand made his member start to react by gradually hardening. She loved the feeling of him responding to her touch.
One last lick over her lips before she lowered her head, her lips coming in contact with the tip of his length. She opened her mouth over him, gliding gradually down on him. Her tongue tasted the first drops of his precum.
"Hmmm, " she hummed as she swallowed him, savoring it like the best meal ever.

Hoseok was not sure if this was a dream but it all felt so good. After falling asleep last night, his dreams had been filled with Carla and their kiss.
But his visions changed from her being in his arms, their lips attached to enjoy a heated kiss, to her luscious mouth around his cock.
He stirred when he heard a soft sound at the same moment that vibrations traveled over his hard length. He opened his eyes to see that he had not been dreaming. Down between his legs, he saw Carla's head bobbing lightly on his member.
At first, he wants to halt her, ask her what she was doing but when she took a hard suck, he forgot all about his plans. He grabbed the sheets on either side of him as he enjoyed her experience taking care of his cock.

 He grabbed the sheets on either side of him as he enjoyed her experience taking care of his cock

Carla did not know when but she suddenly became aware that Hoseok had woken up. She peeked up to see him with his head rolled back, his eyes closed, enjoying what she was offering him.
Her eyes drifted to his hand where his white knuckles were a fair indication of how hard he grabbed the sheets.
Her body was reacting to all the images she took in, wetness already staining her panties. Carla needed his touch on her. She brought one of her hands to reach for his. At the same time, she looked up at him, never stopping her movement on him.
With a surprised expression, he looked down at her when he felt her touch on his hand. Holding her stare, he relaxed the grip so she could guide his long fingers to her head. He did not hesitate one moment to get a strong hold on her curls.

When Hoseok felt her hand on his, he looked down at her. She looked beautiful and sinfully hot with his cock between her lips.
It had been so long that he had been pleasured this way and he had to admit that she knew exactly how to give him what he needed. He lessened his grip on the sheets and let her guide his hands on top of her head.
"Is she for real?' He thought when he still looked into her eyes. Hoseok extended his fingers to get a hold of her hair. When she lightly moaned, sending shivers over his hard length, he lost control and pushed his hips up, thrusting into her mouth. His head fell back as he started to moan with every bob of her head.