3

Police have surrounded the woman's body. 'Should he do this because he can't afford to buy water? Either he's really thirsty or he's a psycho.' Yunhye tried to figure out something.

    "Sir, we found something on her arm." One of the cops reported to Johnny. Yes, Johnny is a police chief but he took time off to send me tomorrow. "What it is?" Johnny approached the corpse to examine the woman's arm. "ND?" Apparently he's the same killer.

    "He always leaves a mark like this? I think he's trying to give a clue as to who he is. Maybe he just wants to make us wonder. Hmm, kind of wise. " Yunhye appeared next to Johnny.

    "It's he,right?" Johnny tried to guess it. "Who? That Jisung Park?"

     "Yes, because he was the last one here before you. After all he was trying to run after seeing me. Oh ?! It seems that I am quite popular even among killers. " Johnny wiggled his eyebrows.

     She nodded slowly. "If you follow my examination, he is a psycho with two personalities. After Jisung is threatened, the other personality will knock him down and other personality will control him. It's look like he knows that he has two personalities."

     "He knows it? Then, why he don't go to any psychiatrist?" Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know maybe he afraid or the other personality preventing Jisung from going to the specialist." She shrugged her shoulder.

     "I'm going home first. I need a beauty sleep. Keep working. Oh! If you found anything just tell me." She bid a goodbye to her brother.

Skip...

     "Are you a girl? It's 2 pm and you don't wake up anymore." Yeonji screamed from below. "Let it be. I don't know what time she slept because she was packing his bag." Yubin tried to coax her.

     "Follow your temperament! later when she is there, she will be scolded by her senior for waking up late. " Yeonji nagged.

      "Ah! Mom! I'm awake now. What's our breakfast?" She mumbled her last sentence. "You crazy girl! Can't you see that is 2 pm now? Do people eat breakfast at 2 o'clock?" Yeonji widened her eyes while holding her spatula.

      "Haishhh, there's. If the breakfast isn't finished? They must be finished at noon as well." Yubin bluntly states and winked to Yunhye. "You are both truly father and son. As father as son." Yeonji sighed before continue. "There is no breakfast, just a lunch. Oh, Hye-ah. Later please send this food container. to Johnny at his workplace. He said he had an important case. "

     "Okay~So, I'll be back a little late, okay? Just because I'm out, I want to buy chips for me to say there later. " She sheepishly smiles. It's not a lie. It's true. She had used up his chips before she could put them in her luggage. Well, you can't blame her either. That's her favorite chip.

      "Don't come back too late. Dad heard there was another murder yesterday. Come back quickly and finish shopping. " Yubin stabbed his food and shoves it to his mouth.

Skip...

       "Seo Johnny! Where is he?!" A woman shouts from outside makes several policeman running to her. "Calm down, calm down. He is inside. Why do you want to find him? " The policeman is trying to calm her down. She scoffs. "I have something to do with him! How dare he bother me! He needs to pay compensation!" She is stomping walks inside.

      "Seo Johnny!" "I'm sorry. I'm trying to stop her but she still burst in." The police shows his regret face. "Why you want to stop her? Let her in." Johnny laughs at him.

     "But she wants you to pay a compensation." He furrowed his eyebrows. That woman sits at the couch while crossing her legs. "Why?"

      "She said you bothering her. Yah! Johnny. Why are you disturbing that pretty girl? Haish." He sends a wink to her makes her gasped and clutch her clothes like she got shot.

      "Chief Johnny. It's still in office hours." He chuckled before continue. "She is my sister. She always do this. That's why all the workers ignore her. Because they already knows she will do this when she comes here." He ruffled her hair.

     "Your sister? Compensation? Bothering you?" He scratched his head. "Well,. If he comes home yesterday, I don't need to send these supplies here and be able to sleep all day. Then, he paid compensation with money for me to buy more chips." She blankly looks at him.

     He laughed and moves to her then sits beside her. "What is your name? How old are you?" He tried to scoot more to her. "Well, haechan. There's nothing left. So, please get out and do your works." He glared at him.

     "I'll catch your name later." He sends a wink to her. "Haechan!" Johnny shouts to him makes he sprinted going out.

     "Are you founds anything about that Park Jisung?" Yunhye mentions while opened the container and hand it yo Johnny. "Thank you. Oh, that Jisung thing. Why you want to care? He is not your patient and you are not a doctor yet." Without looking at his sister, he eats the food.

     "As my expectations, mom always gives you a lot of meat." She tsked. "Just give me the information. I have my own reason. Oh, for you information. I'm not a doctor YET but I already have been learn anything about this psycho thingy around 2/3 years,okay?!" She glared her brother.

      "Relax, relax. Here." He fed the meat to her mouth. Yunhye opened her mouth happily. "I give you the information but you don't give it to others. But, do you perhaps want to share your reason?" He continues.

     "Of course I won't share it. It's expensive to get it. But, if i tell you the reasons, would you believe it?" Yunhye finished chewing and playing with her fingers.

     "Why?" "I guess ... Jisung was my friend when I sat with grandpa."

     Johnny sprayed his rice a little in surprise. "What? I thought Jisung is a friend of your imagination because the house you're looking for is an old house."

     "Are you trying to label that I'm crazy?" Yunhye smacked his head. "Ow!" "I know the similarity might around 10% but I've been promise him to search he after i moved." Yunhye bowed her head to avoid Johnny seeing her sad face.

     "Alright, I'll give it to you." Johnny patted her head to soothe her.

I'm bad on doing a cliffhanger  UWARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yvonne💕