4

PARK JISUNG
{WANTED}

*He is known as ND because always marks that initial on the victim.

*He actives on 3:45 a.m.

*His parents died killed by himself.

*Age: error.

*No friends.

*His height around 1.8m

*His whereabouts are still unknown.

*No medical record.

     "Too little!! Why is he so mystery?" Yunhye groaned while her hands violently mess her hair.

     "Hye-ah. You want me to help packing your bag?" Yeonji knocked her door makes she perked her head to the door. "Mom? Oh, no. No thanks. Thank you!! I'm almost done packing. Go to sleep. Good night!" She tried to convince her mother with her statement. Even though she had just folded her shirt but still didn’t fit into her luggage.

      She heard her mother footsteps slowly disappear. She sighed. "Well, he never get arrested how do they can interview him. His profile also didn't complete. Should i going out like yesterday?" She put her index fingers on her chin.

      "As a precaution...." She dialed Johnny's number.

     "Hello, Johnny. Are you still awake?" She puts her phone between her ears and shoulder as her hand busily packing her handbag with her purse and sort of.

     "Hello, hey! Why are you still awake? It's already 2 in the morning. Aren't you should to get up early tomorrow for trainee registration?" He shouts a bit to show his stern side.

     "Forget about that. I'll catch up with that later. Anyway, i just want to tell you that...i want to going out but! You don't tell mom and dad. I tell you this because i want to find that Park Jisung. It's quite irritate me now when the information is...AN ANT! TOO LITTLE!!" She shouts on her last statement.

      "Hey, i almost deaf. Then, why are you tell me? I know you will search him. Because I was also outside waiting for him." Johnny proudly scoffed.

     "Well, I'm coming~ see you there." Yunhye giggles a bit.

     "It's maybe will be quite dange-" Yunhye hanging up her phone and sneaky step out from her house.

Skip...

     "Welcome~ oh?! It's you again. I always see you at the evening. Why are you suddenly comes on midnight? Are you searching for your favourite chips again? I restock it just now. Oh, my name is Yangyang." It's a guys that i used to see at the evening when I'm going out for my chips.

     "Hi, yesterday it's a girl on your place. I thought you were full time. I rarely buy my favorite chips at this point. Well, because I want to bring it to work later. Nice to meet you. I'm Yunhye." She leaned her back on the counter. 'well, it's still early to find him. Chatting with him doesn't waste anything.'

      The bell on the ringing makes their voice got cut. "Seriously? I also eatin-" Yangyang stops his statement and greet the costumer. "Welcome~ oh? Hi." Yangyang sends his sweet smiles.

     "You know him?" Yunhye whispering a bit after that guy disappeared around the aisles. "Yes. He always buy the same chips that we also loves to eat every midnight. I don't know why but he looks scary a bit. I don't really talk to him except a welcome." Yangyang also whispering.

     "Why he looks scary to you? I thinks he looks...erm don't know. Maybe a little bit cute?" Yunhye moves her gaze to Yangyang.

     "Let me tell you a scary thing about him. After he got out of here alone, I would hear the sound of people screaming for help. Well, because of that. I rarely work at night." Yangyang awkwardly laughed.

     "You heard it? Then, why aren't you searching the voice?" Yunhye furrowed her eyebrows.

     "It's already 3 in the morning. Erm, I'm not scared. But, i think that he is keeping a ghost around him then he released it to find a food. After all, he always went down that black alley after getting out of here. I used to follow him but he disappeared after that. And! The place he last went was the grave !!!" He shouts in his whisper.

     Yunhye chuckled. "Yangyang! You're watching a horror movie too much!" Yunhye laughed at him hardly. "Hey! Are you laughing at me?" He pouting his mouth.

     "Well, it's kind of fun to chat with you. I need to find my chips and go now." Yunhye bowed a bit before go to the aisle that full with the chips.

     "Yahaaaaaaaa! My favorite chips are no longer on top!" She giggled. "You really loves that chips?" A voice comes from behind her makes her flinched.

     "Omma!!" She screamed with her eyes shuts up. "Oh, it's you. Why did you surprise me like that? I thought you were already gone." She continued after she saws Jisung is standing with the chips on his left hand and a chocolate milk on his right milk.

     "I'm waiting for you to finish talking to him." "Oh? Why don't you say hello to me there? Then, you can make more friends." Yunhye puts the chips on her trolley.

    "I don't like to have a friend. They'll leave me later and I don't like to get abandoned." His eyes shows the hatred to her. "So, why are you looking for me? " Yunhye tried to change the topic.

    "I want to thank you for the money that you give to me yesterday. And..." He shoves the chocolate milk to her. "Even though i loves this chocolate milk but i want to repay you. So, here you are. The last chocolate milk." He didn't shows any of reaction on his face.

    'Is he an alexithymia? Or...his internal personality already knocked him down?' Yunhye tried to figure out something. "Seriously?! I like that chocolate milk too! But, I already have it around 2 boxes at my house. Then, you can have it!" She happily shoves back to him.

     "Then, how should i repay you?" Jisung puts his hand down and looks straight to her. "Be a kind people. Always help them and that's quite big repay to me." She smiles and tip toed a bit to ruffled his hair. 

    "Why are you too tall?" She puts her hand on his shoulder and she use her other hand to ruffled his hair but Jisung bowed his head before she got ruffled. "Ha?" Yunhye frown on his action and stop her hand.

    "You want to ruffled,right? So, i bend a bit." Jisung perked his head to her then bowed his head back. Yunhye is smiling widely and ruffled his hair.

    She giggled a bit. Jisung stood up straight again. "Well, I need to left now." He still with his stoic face leaving her.

Jisung is cute! I want Jisung too!!! But, there is no Jisung at Lazada and others online market. How to do this?!!! Yabalabahi yamoha imamoha irura!

Yvonne💕