21

"Don't need to involve the others. What's your problem actually?" Yunhye trying to act bravely.

     "Uwuuu~ being fierce? I like that." He sighed and continue. "You not understand yet? I. AM. JISUNG. AND. JISUNG. IS. ME. Is it understandable now? That's why he hurts himself even though he knows that not I'm an effected." He speaks like he's a scholar. Arrogant.

     "Why you're not effected? You said that he is you and you is he but why  only he is effecting?" Yunhye furrowed her eyebrows.

     "You don't believe me? Let me show you." He smirked and picked up knife that Jisung left there earlier.

     "W-what a-are y-y-you d-d-doing?" Yunhye tries to back off again but she already lean on the wall.

     He slices one time on his arm. "One. More? Okay." He slices again.

     Yunhye shuts her eyes closely. "Stop. I trust you."

     He chuckled. "I'm not start anything yet. Don't be so afraid. Jisung tell me anything about you. No. I mean, we're the same person. Of course i know anything about you." He whispered the last sentence.

     "Smell bloody. He did it." Yunhye holds her breath as the smell makes her brain imagine it. "J-j-jisung. Wake up. Help me." Yunhye keeps her eyes close and her voice got trembling.

     "Andy. Stop. She will faint!"

    "Oh?! You really can call him. Usually when I'm take over, he never stops me. I'm starting to hate you more." He smirked and he rubs his blood to her hand and her legs. He wrote something besides her.

    "I have a present to you for our first meet. Here!" He smiled and waits for her eyes open but Yunhye know what he's doing and didn't dare to open her eyes. She starts crying. "I don't want it. You can take it back. Jisung!! Please!" She tried to make Jisung sober again.

     "Don't need to call him! Take it and open your eyes! Or i will hurting him more. One, two, thr-"

     "Okay!" Yunhye opens her eyes slowly and look at him. "Awh~ you're crying? Weak." He rolled his eyes.

    "Oh?! Look! I made it for you. Pretty? Is it same?" Jisung shows his writing on the floor but Yunhye afraid to look at it. She cupped his face as the brave action.

    "Jisung-ah. You hear me, right? I need you. Please." Yunhye sobbingly holds his cheeks.

    "I- stop. Yun- stop. Wa- STOP!"

    "My hamster. I'm coming. Your bear is coming. Won't you see her?"

    Jisung's eyes starts tearing up and opened look at her.  "Yunhye." He pull her in his arm as both of they crying. "Thank you. Good job." Yunhye softly complimenting him.

    "I told you to leave me alone. He knows everything. I'm sorry." Jisung released their hug makes Yunhye's eyes averted at the floor. 'Run, he is a dangerous boy.'

    Yunhye moves away from the spot until she can't see it and her breath becomes hard as the memory quickly slapped her mind.

    "Bear! Let me go, fat boy!" Jisung shouts from another cage. Yunhye still unconscious in another cage. The fat boy kick his cage makes he jolted. "Shut up!! Can't you see that cutie pie is sleeping? Tommorow morning, i will take you first for experiment. Be prepared, alright? Good evening~" Jisung eyed him until he disappeared from sight and he whispered.

     "Bear! Wake up! Are you ok?" Yunhye stirred from her position makes him relieved.

     "Where am i? Hamster?" Yunhye wakes up from her lay position to sit quickly search for her friend.

      "I'm over here!!! Are you okay?" Jisung tried to calmed her down.

     "I'm okay but I'm afraid." Yunhye starts to whimper.

     "Shh, it's okay. I'm here for you. Don't worry." Although it's sounds not really soothing but at least she has a companion there.

     The next morning, the fat boy comes and kick Jisung's cage. "Yah! You! Get up! Your time is coming. Be grateful kid." He laughed evilly.

     Yunhye also got dragged there as she is the next. "This time, you should hear my instructions. If i said one then it's one. If i said sleep then it's sleep. Understand?" Jisung softly spokes beside Yunhye after they got gathered in the store together.

    Yunhye nodded. Another boy comes and sits beside Yunhye. Yunhye being kind greet him and they get well along. She believes when he said that he also get kidnapped. "I want to take my stuff and the guard told to bring another one for cautious. Do you want to follow me?" He really smart as 7 years old. Yunhye just nodded.

     "Hamster! I'm going out for accompany him for a while!!" She shouts from afar and disappeared with him. Jisung knows that the boy is bad but he can't stop him as he threatened to hurt Yunhye.

     Jisung thought some idea. He starts to kick around the wall makes the guard comes and catch him. Jisung kick the guard and he run but got stopped by another guard.

     "Call that boy and girl here! She needs to see this." The voice comes from walkie talkies.

     The three of them kneeled down in front of the bed. "Who's first? Well, since you being rebel. Here." The nurse shots the needle in him makes his body weak.

     Yunhye just crying there as she saw her friend got slashed on his hand and leg. They released him on his place back. After 10 minutes, Jisung starts sober. "I'm fine. Don't cry. We'll eat caramel together tomorrow." Jisung rubbed her hand.

     "That's success. The victim can sober after being shots with big poison. I'll continue by tomorrow. Send them." Jisung being rebel as he is, he kicks the guard.

     The guard tends to take Yunhye but Jisung pull her makes the guard take that boy. "Help!!" That boy shouts. Yunhye being dumb ask Jisung to help him. "Jisung, help him too. Pity on him!"

    They didn't realize that another guard comes from their back and makes they separated. The exit door near to Yunhye but Yunhye wants to save two of them.

     "Bear!" Jisung shows his writing on the floor. 'Run, he is a dangerous boy.'

    He knows that she'll not believe him so he wrote again. 'I told to listen to me, go! I will come later!'

    Yunhye just nodded and run to the exit. Yunhye hides behind the bush while waiting for Jisung that come late. They comes home and got treats at the hospital. Since that day, Yunhye can't see blood. Her memory makes another scene that told she will get faint without her realisation. Until now, she still believe it.

So now i come to you~~ with open arms~~
I'm tends to crazily on admired jaemin and jisung.
UWARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Have a nice day~

Yvonne 💕