12

Renjun noticed her body starts shivering. "Yah! Are you okay?" He whispered don't want to let that 0250 hear him.

    Yunhye just nodded her head. They walked more and meet with the body that already lay down there around two or three days. Yunhye tried to not to look at it. She moves to the bed. The figured faced to the opened window.

    "Sir?" Yunhye called him. That 0250 just ignored her. "Did he deaf? Should we closed that for him? How about we take more step close to him?" Renjun nervously hid behind her.

    Yunhye chuckled. "If i get more close to him, you will follow me too?" Yunhye seems to tease him but actually want to cheer the condition up.

    That 0250 move his body a little and he starts to facing them. Yunhye squinting her eyes to see more cleared.

    "That voice." He starts to talk with his hoarse voice makes Renjun tightened his grasped.

     Renjun feels very scared and regret to accompany Yunhye now. He turned his body to get out from there but once he try to pull the door, it didn't opened. "God, I think that Yujin, Ji Hyo and Chae Young locked us in here. They really want to kill us!" Renjun raised his voice than normal but he quickly put his hand on his mouth.

     Yunhye looks at him and chuckled. "I heard it just now. Come here, you looks like flattened Renhye after i sit on her." Renjun quickly run to her back and hit her back.

    Yunhye turned her face but got blocked by sudden chest in front of her. She heard Renjun gasped and slowly walks away from her. Yunhye looks up and smiled. "What're you doing here?" That 0250 spokes emotionless.

    "It's you again!" Yunhye jumping up and down with her smiled. "Oh hi. Why are you here? You know that I'm here?" Even though the states sounds like a question but, his emotionless tone makes it confused. He lay down on his bed back. Yunhye smiled cheekily to him and moves to him.

    "I never told you my name! I'm Yunhye. I know this kinda late but nice to meet you, Park Jisung!" Yunhye held out her hand but got ignored by him.

    Jisung just closed his eyes to sleep but the sound window got closed makes he opened his eyes back. "What're you doing?"

    Renjun just sits near with the door to not catch any attention from him. Yunhye cheekily smiled. "Closed the door? It's looks like you're having cold." Yunhye turned back to close the window but the window got stuck there makes Yunhye pull it in frustrated.

    "Junnie. Erm, come here. Can you help me by closed this?" Yunhye looks at Renjun that seems really scared and just shook his head.

    "A bowl of dim sum for you!" Yunhye clasped her hand. Jisung just looking at them in bored eyes.

    Renjun sighed and walked to the window. He push the window from behind and the window easily slid. "Wah! You're so great! I'm sure that Renhye will proud with her father." Yunhye wiped her non existent tears.

    "Oh! Anyway, Junnie. This is my friend, Park Jisung. Jisung, this is also my friend, Huang Renjun." Renjun just run to his spot and let Yunhye do with her works.

    Yunhye walks to his bed and put her hand on his forehead. Jisung flinched a bit. "You have a fever. This must be because of the open window and lack of water and food." Yunhye wrote on her board.

    "Is there any part of your body that hurts?" Yunhye patted his head.

    "No. Can't you get out? You may not believe that I can kill you like the dead man down there. Well, I can't. Andy can. Please get out before that Andy comes." Jisung looks concerned but still in his emotionless tone.

    "Jisung. I'm not scared. I know that you'll protect me because I'm your friend, right?" Yunhye innocently smiled. She fix the pillow behind his head and tuck in his blanket to her.

    She carefully to not looking at the body and entered the bedroom. She returned with a wet cloth then she put it on his forehead.

    "For now, I just need to makes you sweating before other doctor opened the door for me to take a medicine. Sleep for now okay?" Yunhye patted his head again and sit in front of the window as she needs to look at the view than the uncomfortable view behind her.

    It's already 3:40 in the morning. Yunhye soundly sleeps with her head lean on the wall with Renjun lean to her. After he saw that Jisung sleeps, he makes his moves beside her.

    Jisung jolted his body forward as he got another nightmare. He hardly breathing.

    Yunhye noticed it also got awake and turned to Jisung. She carefully put Renjun's head on the floor and she approach to Jisung's bed.

    "Why? Are you okay? Any hurt?" Yunhye whispering and picked up the cloth that become hot now.

     "N-night-m-ma-are." Jisung struggle to speak. Yunhye rubbed his back to soothe him. "It's okay. I'm here now. You want some water? " Yunhye softly spokes.

     Jisung just nodded. Yunhye guide his body to lean on his bed and she checked for his water beside his bed. "I'm going to take a water for you. Wait here." Yunhye bring the bottle to the door.

     She tried to open it well, luckily it's open. 'It's looks like the guard already open it for me while I'm sleeping just now.'

     She closed the door and walked to the tank water and refill the bottle. She also bought a chocolate milk for her and Renjun.

     She flung the door opened and gasped by the view that she is looking.

     Renjun is crying with Jisung hovering over his body with the knife on his hand.

     "Jisung. Put that down." Yunhye closed the door behind her and approaching them.

     "You makes this useless Jisung become more weak and dare to fight me back. I thought this useless only dared after he found his dumb first love. Well, I'm wrong." Jisung scoffed.

     "Jisung, I'm Yunhye. Put that down. Please." Yunhye tried to coax him. Jisung's body seems slowly stiffened and drop the knife. Renjun quickly took that chance to run to her.

     Jisung grasped his head and shouts. "Stop! I don't want to do it again!"

     'You sure?'
     'I'm sure that Junnie is her boyfriend. Is not that you love her? You shouldn't let him get her. If you can't get her then no one can.'

     The voice inside him trying to kick him.

I'm trying to make it like mysterious story. It's turned like nonsense story. *Hit my head on the wall* anygay~ have a nice day.

Yvonne💕