25

After Yunhye told to Jaehyun about this, Jaehyun just asked him to go back first without them using his car.

   While driving fastly, she didn't noticed the car comes on the other way. The car honking to her several times until Yunhye quickly push the brake.

   The man comes out from his car and ask Yunhye to explain. "Can't you see that I'm going out from there? What will you do if i crash on you?" The man fuming to her.

   "Sir, I'm so sorry. I'm rushing to the hospital, right now. How about i give you my card then we can settle it down in my office?" Yunhye gives him her works card and left him there.

   She continues on her driving until she arrived at the hospital. She runs to Jisung's room using the stairs due the long queue in front of lift.

   With pant, she opened the room but got greet by a satisfied grin from the unknown.

   Yunhye looks around and immediately know why he's smiling. Jisung laid on the ground inside his fence. Tiring being punished by the guard. She act all tough and glared him.

   "May i know you?" Yunhye crossed her hand.

   "I'm his doctor. 0250's doctor. Who are you, little cutie pie?" The doctor stands up and approached her.

   "I'm her doctor. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm back so there's no replacement doctor needed here anymore."

   "You're his doctor? Don't be kidding, cutie pie. The monster can't be so soft because of a little cutie here." He scoffed and put his finger on her chin. Yunhye still wear her skirt with a hoodie as she just waked up from her beauty sleep.

   "Oh? So that's mean he can be soft because of you?" Yunhye eyeing him like she judging from his appearance.

    "Of course, I'm teaching him right now. Can't you see him there? Really being soft after trying to attack me." He proudly pointed Jisung to her.

   "I'm understanding with your concept. But, the first thing is. Are you injured anywhere?" Yunhye trying to play with him.

   He smiled and act like he's hurt. "Oh! Right here. He punch me here and here." He pointed his arm and chest.

   Yunhye smiled and put her hand on his arm. "Here?" She checks his arm. He takes the chance to hug her but she punch him.

   The doctor groaned on the floor and glared to her. Jisung stirred up and noticed that Yunhye already back makes he smiled. "Yun-"

   "How dare you?! Just because you're a girl doesn't mean I can't beat you up." He stands up with his fist clenched.

   "Oh,yeah? I didn't asking. That punch for hurting my patient and didn't respect your own senior. Any unsatisfied with me can just called Mr Jaehyun." Yunhye clicked her tongue and walks to Jisung.

   The doctor vigorously holds her wrist make her stop moving. Yunhye tried to yank it but he really holds it tightly. "And i need to take my pride back." The doctor raised his hand up as he want to slap her makes she closed her eyes tightly.

    She waited for the impact but it's didn't come. She opened her eyes and being greet by someone's back. "Touch her and you will die."

    Jisung holds his hand and glared at him. The doctor released her hand and sprint out to call the guard.

   Jisung turned around to check on her but she quickly hug him. "I'm sorry." She cried loudly on his chest.

   "Anywhere hurt? How can you going back early? I should kill him back then." Jisung clenching his fist and try to holds his anger until he sounds growling.