6

"Hi, I'm Yunhye. What's your name?" She held out her hand for a shake. "Renjun." He still looking at the floor. Yunhye awkwardly laughed and put her hand behind her neck.

     "Nice name. Hurm, according your name. It's looks like your name is from China! Are you from China?" She excitedly clasped her hand but Renjun just gives a hummed as a response.

     "Great! I'm always dreaming to visit there. Oh! Where is your home? Shanghai? Beijing? Wuhan?" She puts her hand on the table. "Jilin." He blankly spat.

     "Why are you asking me? It's not like you don't know anything about me. I'm sure you already has my profile. Go ask me like the others. What has you go through until you being like this? Is it true your mother dumped you? Why are you stay on Korea? Troublesome." He finally looked at her and speaks in his mother tongue on his last sentence.

     "Sorry. I'm trying to make you as my friend since i don't have any of friend. Well, nevermind!" She lit up her frown face and put the blank paper in front of him.

     "Renjun. Can i ask you for a help?" She puts the pen beside the paper. He confusedly tilted his head. "What are you trying to do?" Yunhye smiles.

     "I'm gonna make a big step but you need to promise me to not make a mess." Yunhye point out her little finger. Renjun moves his gaze to her finger. "What it is?"

    "Pinky promise." She never left her smiles on her face. Renjun put his little finger around her finger. "Okay, you can't break the promise. Or you will lost your little finger." She released her finger.

    "Nonsense." He mumbled in chinese. Yunhye chuckled toward him unknowing that she knows every chinese word he spokes. She slowly walks to the door and call for Mark.

    Renjun sitting there quietly. Then, Mark get in the room and approaching Renjun. "Ha? Already over?" He confusedly asked Mark.

    "Not yet. Shut up,you." Mark rolled his eyes and open his handcuffs. Renjun blinked his eyes in disbelief. After he released Renjun's handcuffs and his leg's chain, Mark left the room.

    "What?" Renjun still sitting with his furrowed eyebrows.

     "I asked him to." Yunhye comes to sit on her chair again. "Now, Renjun. I was asked for your help just now right?"

     "Yes." He seems become a little bit comfortable. "Let's be a friend." Yunhye hand out her hand once again.

    "Friend? You with me as friend? I seriously can't quite figure out what this girl is doing." Renjun left her hand hanging there and crossed his arm.

     "Please~ I'll give you a delicious food for lunch later! As a gift." Yunhye still hand out her hand for a shakes.

      "Anything? Malatang? Hot pot? Dim sum?" Renjun trying to play hard. He fished out his hand and shakes her hand. "Okay, fine. I'm agree. What if she just playing with me? Will she lied on me?" Renjun smiles sweetly even though he feels quite insecure.

      "If you think that I'm jokes. Well, not. I'm serious now and!! I'm happy to have a friend that from China!" She squeezing her hand makes Renjun widened his eyes.

     "You still realize that my hand is still in your grasp, right?" Yunhye chuckled and released her hand. "Oh sorry. Is it hurt? I'm too excited." Yunhye cleared her throat.

     "Erm, Renjun. We're friends right? So, you mind if i ask you to draw anything that you thinking about?" She slid the paper to him.

     "Draw? Anything? Actually i didn't thinking anything." Renjun draw a circle using his hand on the table. "So, can you draw your favourite thing? Like...food?" Yunhye tried to make Renjun feels comfortable with her.

     "Okay then. But, don't laughs at my painting. I'm quite bad on it." Renjun pick up the pencil and starts to draw.

     "Because of we are friend now, i want to tell you something. You can hear it while drawing." She fix her hair before continue. "Actually... I'm understand with all of your words." Yunhye nervously waiting for his reaction.

     Renjun just hummed. "I mean all." He hummed again. "Wow. You know that i know?" Yunhye gasped makes Renjun confusedly perked his head to her and nodded his head.

    "Well, did i do that in obvious? I once told people I understood what he was saying but he was shocked. But now when I told you that I understood what you said and you just replied with a hummed I'm the one who got shocked." Yunhye fiddled her paper.

    "Why must be shocked? Obviously you understand what am i talking about. I speak Korean." Renjun still focusing on his painting.

   "Renjun. I said all. It's mean I'm understand your Chinese." Yunhye frown.

     Renjun hummed. "Of course you understand my Chinese. What?!!" Renjun widened his eyes and stand up straight makes his chair fall backward. Yunhye flinched with his sudden action.

     "Hey! I'm surprised! Sit down. Continue your painting." Yunhye laughed to him. "It's mean you heard my cursed?" Renjun puts his pencil down. "Yes." Yunhye wiggled her eyebrows.

     "Wah! For the first time i got regret with my words."

     "Well, I'm glad that i picked language course since i was grade 12." Yunhye giggled.

     "I'm done." Renjun slid his paper to Yunhye. "Moomin? You loves moomin? Well, no doubt though. Moomin is cute." Yunhye chuckled knowing that Renjun is quite soft person.

    "It's almost lunch! Well, see you tomorrow again, Renjun." Yunhye picked up the paper with her other paper and stands up.

    "Oh?! I'll bring the food to your room and we can eat together. The menu is...secret." Yunhye patted his head. Mark and Chenle burst in the room quickly knowing that Renjun doesn't has a handcuffs.

     "You are alright?" Mark trailed her body. "Nope. Thank you, Mark. Happy lunch time." Yunhye bowed to them as they walked out of the room.

     Yunhye quickly search for Sungchan but lucky her that she found that he had just come out of his patient's room. "Channie!" She waved her hand and run to him. "Wow, what was that? Channie? You said you will call me as Dr.Sungchan." He teased her.

    Yunhye gasped and looks around to see if someone is staring at her or not. She slapped her own mouth. "Dumb mouth." She mumbles. " Anyway, it's lunch time , right? You are having your lunch at canteen?" Yunhye awkwardly asked.

    "Yes, why?"

    "Can you help me?" She looks at the floor.

    "What it is?" Sungchan's statement makes her face lit up and she hopped her feet in excitement. "Do you know which restaurant sells Chinese food? Oh! You bring a car, let's go out and find it!"

    'Stop beating so fast. She just want to ask for a food.' Sungchan calmed down his inner self. "For who?"

    "My patient. I promised him to buy a food to him." She smiled reminisced Renjun's painting.

    "Fortunately to be your patient. Get good food." Sungchan sighed.

    "You can treat your patient too! Let's go! We will miss our lunch time." She pulled his arm to the entrance makes Sungchan seems like a big bear being dragged by her.

Can I cheated with Jaemin now? Anygay, have a nice day~ I'm giving you all my nice day because my day always nice. It's okay to give you guys a little bit of nice day~ (What the hell am i trying to do?)

Yvonne💕