22

With her unsteadily breathing, she stands up. Jisung looks at the writing and knows that she got triggered. He quickly cleans the writing and runs to Yunhye.

    "Yunhye, are you okay?" He cupped her face makes Yunhye just looking at him. She slowly got tearing. "I'm sorry. I should hold him early." Jisung slowly hug her to make her feel safe.

     "My hamster, don't leave me alone again." She spokes with her sobs.

     "I promise you,my bear." He hummed as response.

     Yunhye released the hug after she relaxed herself. As if she doesn't get trauma by that memory, she wiped her tears. She needs to be professional as psychologist. She wears her usual smiles and fix her coat.

     "Tomorrow, i need to go for compulsory trip for every doctor in this hospital. I'll ask Renjun to guard you. If i got a bad news about you, i will deduct our appointment for 2 days including lunch. Well, I'll send you a lunch but no eating together. Understand?"

     "Yunhye, you know you can lean on me? My bear, your jwi is ready to be someone you can depends on. I promise to control Andy from now on. Come here." Jisung open his arm.

     She smiled and hug him. She puts her head on his shoulder. "Thank you. I will back early and spend more time with you."

     She frowned and released the hug to look at him. "But, why you run from me when I found out that you're my hamster? You... expect me...to-"

    "No! How can I expect you to die? I just..." He lowered his head and mumbled. "You'llleavemeagainbecauseIstillhasthisAndyandmaybeharmforyou.That'swhyidoselfharmjustnow.Sowwi."

    "Ha? What? I can't hear you properly. Come again." Yunhye blinked confusedly.

    "I thought you'll leave me if you know that I'm your hamster because I still have this Andy and may be a harm for you. That's-"

    Yunhye stands quickly and spat. "THAT'S WHY YOU DO SELF HARM? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HOW CAN YOU THOUGHT I'M THAT KIND OF PERSON? WE'RE ALREADY BEING FRIEND SINCE 4 YEARS OLD YET YOU THINK LIKE THIS TO ME?!! I SWEAR IF YOU CONTINUE-" She stop after look at Jisung. She holds her smile and put her hands on her mouth.

    "Stohp." She muffled the sounds. Jisung tilted his head with pouting.

    "Sowwi. Jichung is sowwi. Jichung is regret now. Can't Yunhye porgive Jichung?"

    Yunhye turned back and jump a bit. 'I need to be mad. Control. Control. It's just an aegyo.'

    She puts her mad face and turned to Jisung back. Jisung still pouting his mouth. But, he added his hand as flower to his face.

    Yunhye's hand on her mouth again. "You need to get mad by me. Stop doing that."

   Jisung smiled knowing that his tactics is working. He continues pouts. "But, Jichung don't want to get mad by Yunhye."

    Yunhye give up and smiled with giggled. "Argh! Kiyeowo! Who taught you that?!" She pinched his cheeks and squishes it.

    "I saw that doctor doing that to the usual nurse that come when you call her. What is his name? Wait, Jaein?" Jisung smiled widely.

   "Jaemin? Well, i need to prevent him to across your room then. But! Promise me you'll not doing that thing again." Yunhye fished out her little finger.

   "Doing that aegyo?"

   "I mean that self harm! Promise you wont do it again or i will do something to stop you. The things that you can't even imagine." Yunhye smirked as threatened but it's look cute for Jisung.

   "I promise. That's mean, you want me to do that aegyo again?" Jisung winked to her.

   Yunhye chuckled and hit his arm. "Crazy hamster. I need to pack my things now. Bye. Before i go, I'll visit you a while,okay? To let you know that I'm leaving." Yunhye turned to going out but Jisung holds her hand.

   "I don't like to use that leaving can we use going only?"

   "It's only three weeks. As soon as i come back, i promise to visit you first. You, Park Jisung not Park Andy. Understand?" She kinda threatening Andy but actually just to remind Jisung to not letting Andy control him again.

    With that Yunhye going back to her office and packed her bags.

    While searching for her proper clothes, her phone ringing. She picks up after reading the caller name.

   "Hello?~"

   "Yah! Why are you not telling me anything about that compulsory trip? Luckily your brother told me just now." Yeonji spat on her.

   Yunhye chuckled but got stopped when she heard her room got opened by someone. She turned around and see them. She furrowed her eyebrows and just let they in.

    "How can he knows? I'm not telling him yet. He stalked me?!!" Yunhye gasped makes Yeonji chuckled.

    "You think you're that popular until your own brother wants to stalk on you? He said Taeil told him."

    "Hye! I miss you!! When will you come back?!!" Yubin shouts from back.

    "Call your daughter using your phone before i uninstalled your mobile game."

    Both of the person just now just looking at her bag and help her folding her shirts.

    She smiled and ruffled Renjun's head. Jisung stomped his feet makes she ruffled his head too.

    "It's hard to going back now since i got be a doctor. My patients don't want to let me go. How about... You guys come here?" Yunhye still rummaged her drawer.

    She heard her father gasped. "Should we do that Yeonji? Let's go!"

    "Not now, i mean after the trip. I'll call you guys then I'll tell the guards to let you in. But! Cheesecake is the ticket. No cheesecake, no entry." Yunhye smiled and sits on the floor followed by Renjun and Jisung.

    "This kid! ARE YOU WANT ME TO COME OR CHEESECAKE? HOW CAN CHEESECAKE BE THE TICKET AND NOT MY FACE?! IT'S YOUR FAULT TO LET HER EAT CHEESECAKE WHEN SHE STILL ONE YEARS OLD!" Yeonji shouts on the phone makes Yunhye puts the phone far a bit from her ear and the footsteps run heard from behind.

    "YUBIN! WHERE ARE YOU WANT TO GO?! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!"

     She smiled on her childish parent but got stopped by someone hug her from behind. She turned her head to look over then regret. Her face only get an inch of him. Renjun gasped beside her. "Yah! What're you doing?! Let her go." Renjun slowly hit Jisung's hand.

    "Why? You're jealous because you don't have a girlfriend, right?" Jisung stuck out his tongue and continue snuggle to Yunhye's head.

    'Am i washed my hair yesterday?' She flinched after she heard a screams in the phone. She turned back and answer.

    "Who is that?! Am i talking alone?!!!! Seo Yunhye!!"

    "Mom! It's my friend, Renjun and Jisung. I think they want to greet you two properly." Yunhye smiled to them and turn her phone to speaker.

    Yunhye nodded to Renjun to start first but he shook his head as disagree.

Idea~ Please come to me~ I need idea~ Oh?! Also...my school starts to close and the online class really suck. 😫 I'm sorry to my student that i teach a korean. I'm rarely teach you guys. 🙇🙇

It's 02082021!!! Mark's day!!! Our Mr watermelon's day!!! Gonna double update for this special day!!!
🥳🥳🥳

Yvonne 💕