23

Yunhye frowned. She mouthed to him. "Why?"

    "Your mother is fierce. I'm scared." Renjun lowered his head.

    Yunhye chuckled. "Mom! Look! My friend already scared on you. How about you greet him first?"

    "Hi! I'm Yunhye's mother, Song Yeonji. You can call me aunty or mom. Or anything else that you comfortable to call just don't anything weird. Sorry for shouts just now. I'm shouts to Yunhye."  Yunhye smiled and nodded to Renjun.

     She kept the phone away as she don't want their conversation heard by her mother. "Sorry if you got throwback your old memories but my mother used to shout if she angry or something. She just joked. She is a funny person. Sorry."

     "No, it's okay. Let me greet her. She must be waiting me." Renjun sends his reassuring smile.

    Yunhye put the phone in the middle back. "Hello, aunty. I'm Renjun. Yunhye's bestfriend. We used to eat together."

     "Oh?! Is that means we will get son-in-law?" Yubin shouts from behind.

    Jisung got jealous and wake from snuggle Yunhye's head. He glared at Renjun. "Hello. I'm Jisung. Park Jisung. Yunhye's childhood friend."

    "Oh?!!! That's i mention two son-in-law?"

    "Yubin! CALL YOUR DAUGHTER BY YOURSELF. WHY SHOULD YOU INTERRUPT WHEN I'M ON THE PHONE WITH HYE?!" Yunhye can feel her mother glared at her father makes she chuckled.

    "Mom, let him greet them too. I know, his phone must be dead because playing phone in the midnight, right?" Yunhye like asking her father makes her smirked.

    "You little Hye! You promised to keep that secret! Anyway~ Hi! I'm Yunhye's father, Seo Yubin. Nice to meet you~"

     "Nice to meet you too." Renjun and Jisung greet them.

     "Wait, Jisung." Yeonji called him

     "Yes?" He still backhug Yunhye.

     "You said you're Yunhye's childhood friend, right?"

     "Yes. Why?"

    Yunhye feels uncomfortable. "Wait, mom. You don't want to ask anything weird to him, right?"

    Yeonji ignored her. "That's mean you're the one who belonging the clothes? The burned clothes." 

   "Ha?"

   "You don't know? What about... the one that she thought burned in the house that next to my father? She called as 'my hamster'. I think... She still 9 years old. She got sho-"

    "Okay, that's all for today. Mom, you call me today just to ask for my trip?" Yunhye changed the topic since she knows her mother will mention that situation.

     "Oh?! I want to ask if you want anything. I'll ask Johnny to send it to you."

     "Cheesecake! Ermmmm, two or three bowls! Can?" Yunhye happily smiled. Jisung released the hug and emotionlessly looks at her.

     Her mother sighed in defeat. "Two of you! Don't give your children eat cheesecake or chocolate when they still a toddler. They'll be like Yunhye. An addicted. Okay. Your cheesecake will comes tonight. Bye. Love you."

    "Love you, Hye!" Her father shouts from behind.

    She awkwardly laughed and keep her phone in her pocket.