19

"Where are we going?" Jisung asked after the get in the lift. "Meeting my friends. You need to apologise to them."

      "Who?"
      "Later you'll know it. Just apologise,okay?" Yunhye smiled and pulled him out after they arrived.

       They entered the ward and greets them. Jisung's mood quickly changed. He sternly glare them.

       "What're you doing at here? Get out! I don't want to see you!" Yu Jin shouts.

       "I came to apologise for that incident." Yunhye bowed 90°.

      "Her face got hurt and we are in shocked. You think you deserves to get apologize?" Chae Young scoffed.

      "That's why i brought him here. Jisung, apologise." Yunhye nudged him. Jisung trying to calm himself and bowed.

    "I'm sorry."

    "Because of you, we need to get out from here. Because of you, we still didn't pass our training. Because of you! We being a patient instead of being a doctor!" Jennie scream to Yunhye's face and choked her. Yunhye's hand holding Jennie's hand to slow the movement down.

     Jisung pushed Jennie until her ankle sprained. "Ow! You! I forgive you because you're just her another crazy patient but now you still pushing me down!" Jennie tried to stand up but she got sit back as her leg gives up.

     "Jennie! You okay?!" Yunhye approached her but got pushed. "Don't act kind to me. It's disgusting."

    "Yunhye, let's get out from here." Jisung pulled her hands. "I'm sorry again. I'll call a nurse for check you up later. Bye for now!" Yunhye quickly stands and walks out.

     "Yah! Jisung! We're not done yet just now! Why are you pulling me out?" Yunhye jokingly pushed Jisung.

     "If you think that kindness can settle down everything there's no way I'm being like this!" Jisung shouts to her making her smiled fluttered down.

     "Yah, why? What happen?" Yunhye's voice become slow.

     Jisung messed his hair and kneeled down makes his necklace appeared from behind his clothes but Jisung doesn't noticed it.

     "Are you okay?" Yunhye kneeled in front of him too. "Where is hurt? Your head? Your sto-" Yunhye's words got cut after her eyes averted at the necklace.

     "Where did you get that?" Yunhye trembly pointing the necklace.

     Jisung nervously stand up and put the necklace inside his clothes back. "I'm going my room now. See you tomorrow." Jisung is running to his room leaving Yunhye dumbfounded.

     "It's true. It's him. Why he didn't admitted early?" Yunhye trembly walks to her room.

     "Tadaaaa~ I made this yesterday! My grandfather said if i give this to my beloved friend, they'll always staying with me forever. So! This is your birthday present! Where's mine?" 9 years old Yunhye happily handing out the star necklace to him.

     Jisung awkwardly chuckled. "I forgot to buy it. That's not like i forgot your birthday but your birthday is 10 month more. I'm afraid the gift will disappeared before that day come. Sorry."

      "It's okay. I can wait untill my birthday come later." Yunhye smiled.

      "Oh! Anyway, why grandfather said if you give this to me, I'll staying with you forever? We are indeed a best friend forever, right?" Jisung happily playing with his star's locket.

      "Grandfather said the star always being around moon. Even the sun pushed them down, they still being around moon even from far. So even if you're going far from me you'll still remember me. And! That's why I'm wearing this moon necklace!" Yunhye proudly shows her necklace.

      "Wah!! The moon is really beautiful! I promise to not leaving forever and always remember you!" Jisung hugged her. Like he knew that day was their last day.

     Yunhye is searching for his last burned clothes that she found 10 years ago. "Where it is?! Where it is?!" With sobbing, she unpack her bag.

     "My hamster!" A 12 years old Yunhye sadly shouts to the burn house. "Hye-ah, it's already 2 years burned. It's impossible people will live in it. Let's go home. He's in the piece now. Maybe with your grandfather." Yeonji is trying to persuade her.

     "My hamster! I'm coming. I'm sorry for being late. I'm sorry." Her voice slow down as her energy decreased. She slowly moved to the clothes that the right sleeves got torn because of the effects of fire. As she recognized that was his last shirt that he wore on their farewell she cried hardly again.

      "Yubin, i bring her back home first. You can handle the other things here alone,right?"

      "Of course. Make sure to let her sleep. She will get late for school tomorrow if she stayed more longer."

       Yeonji holds Yunhye's hand and her body knocked down. "Yunhye!" Yeonji shocked and lift her body as her leg quickly run to the car.

      After that day, Yunhye never speak or smile to anyone. She even put the clothes on her door so that her mother will not washing it. "Let me wash it once."

     "Then the smell will disappeared. What if there's a little bit of his fragrance?" Yunhye emotionlessly looks at her mom.

      Yeonji sighed and tearing after that. She approached her and hug her. "Yunhye, stop torturing us. Your hamster must be sad looking you like this."

      After 2 years, she starts to speak a bit to her family and joining the lunch and dinner as she breakfast at school.

     "Hye-ah, can i throw this? It's rotten now." Her mom asked from kitchen. Yunhye eagerly search the shirt and realized that her mom talking about that shirt. She quickly run to the stairs and got scratch on her knees but she continued run to her mom.

     "No! Just let me keep on forever. This is his last things for me. The other shirt you can throw if you want." Yunhye snatched it from her mom's hand.

     "Yah! Your knees. You're running to the stairs just now? How many times you should scratched your knees." Yubin shook his head and treat her knees.

     "I'm sure that he's died. Why he didn't admitted early? I'm also sure the necklace that I made only has one. Should i ask him?." Yunhye tightly hug his shirt.

Kinda short a bit but... It's okay right? The idea slowly leaking actually. Wahahahhaha.

Yvonne 💕