17

"Just hold on. Is it too hurt?" Yunhye treated his wound after she asked one of the nurses to bring the needed. Johnny and Renjun just guarding from outside the door as Yunhye got irritated with their argument. So here she is being alone treating Jisung.

    Jisung tried to hold his whimper as Yunhye's dabbing his wound. His hand hold the chair that he's sitting on as he eyes closed tightly. Yunhye chuckled on his cuteness. "Just now, you being brave with swirled knife and now you being childish."

    "That's not me though. I'm trying to hold him but he keep incited me." Jisung still closed his eyes and emotionlessly states.

     "I know."

     "You know?" He widened his eyes as surprised and continue closed his eyes. "Oh, i forgot that you're a psychologist doctor now. You saw him, right?"

     "That's why I asked them to stay out there. I know this is not our treatment time but i want to ask you. What's his name?" Yunhye renew the cotton and moves to his hand.

      "Andy. He started appear since I'm 9 years old. he was the cause behind the death I did. He only appeared when something got triggered me or i feel irritated with. Every time he showed up, I tried to stop him from coming out but he always knew my weaknesses and ... I lost. It’s kind of funny when I think back it looks like I lost to myself. Since I received your treatment, Andy has rarely killed people even if you were injured." Jisung sighed with his eyes closed.

    "Hand."

    Jisung fished out his hand to Yunhye. "Okay. Keep close your eyes. I'm gonna treat your face."

    "Argh!" Jisung shouts. "Are you serious? I'm not even touch anything. Stop being childish before i aggressively dabbing this." She makes -_- face and poking his wound harshly once as threatened.

    Jisung opened his eyes and backed away. "Owh! It's really hurts." Yunhye laughed at him. "Okay okay, sorry. Don't move and close your eyes!" Yunhye moved to his face after Jisung's eyes closed. Her breath fanning his face makes Jisung's breath hitched.

     "Actually, your face seems like my childhood friend. A mole under his mouth, a cute nose and bored eyes but his teeth there are two crooked teeth in front. That's the point why i called him as my hamster." Yunhye chuckled softly. Her hand softly put the band aid on his cheek.

     "Do you miss him?" Jisung softly asked as he feels guilty about the murder he has done.

     "I always miss him. At the same time, i don't want to see him too." Yunhye let her words hanging as she feels like Jisung doesn't want to know.

    Jisung's eyes opened then he saw Yunhye's face really closed to him. His cheeks feeling hot now. "Why?" He asked while looking at her feature. Her eyes stopped at his gaze. The two of they staring at each other. Yunhye's hand was hanging with the band aid that she want to paste on his jaw.

    "Uuf, shinning eyes with not too long lashes. Cutie nose, perfectly shapes mouth and seems edible too. Unfortunately, she is falling to me, Andy not you, weak Jisung." Jisung closed his eyes in the sudden makes Yunhye worried. She paste the band aid and throws the plastic then cupped his face.

    "Jisung? Why?" Yunhye gently rubbed her hand on his jaw to make him calm.

     "He tried to get out again. My head is throbbing." Jisung's grasped his head harshly. Yunhye being confused about the sudden but still put her hand on his jaw.

     "Hey, look at me." Yunhye ordered. Jisung's eyes flattered open and look at her. "Don't think anything just look at me. Listen to me."

     Jisung gulped down as he obeyed to look, i mean stare at her. "You're who you're. Don't need to doubt on yourself. You must to remember, you're the one who should controlling him not him. That's mean you're the leader." Yunhye's voice sounds melody to him until his grasped loosened.

     "Did he gone now?" Yunhye smiled then Jisung nodded weakly. Yunhye released her hand but noticed his emotional. "Why? Is it something wrong?"

     "Is that mean our appointment for today is over?" Jisung is pouting while fiddling his finger. Yunhye chuckled. "Why? You want to make an appointment for 24 hours with me? Hmm I can handle it but in exchange, you need to take all of your injection today. I think there are...6 or 7 type of injection. As a i heard you always threatening people to kill them if they touch you. Deal?" Yunhye hand out her hand to shook.

     Jisung shivered on his place while gulped. "6 or 7 injection? Deal." Jisung shaking her hand.

     "But let me text my superior first." Yunhye texting Mr Jaehyun to ask a permission for taking Jisung out well it's not so easy after Jisung's record had been sent to him. Yet, Mr Jaehyun still approve since Yunhye promised to take all the responsibility by her own. Mr Jaehyun just told that Jisung still need to handcuffs and he will ask Chenle followed them.

    "Let's take your injection first then you need to follow me to somewhere for a minute, can you?" Yunhye speaks without looking at Jisung and text the nurse that used to give him injection.

     "Okay!" Jisung giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~-_-~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Why he needs to follow us?~"

     "For the tenth time, he's following me. Not us. Just me. You're the one who don't want to stay in your room after lunch just now."

     "Ah~ But i want to follow you. If he can follow you so do I!"

     "So, behave now Mr Huang before i give you another drug." Yunhye sighed. They're walking in the hallway after taking Yunhye's stuff from her room. Renjun being him bring Renhye with and  whining about Jisung can follow Yunhye everyway. He used his reason that Yunhye chose Jisung than him even he's the one who more longer knows her. But, Yunhye just laughed to him. So here they are walking to meet her patients.

     "Can't you be like Jisung? Be quiet and ask something useful than whining about others and be childish. LIKE YOU!" Yunhye teased him.

     "You know, I'll make you regret on your words. You must don't know that I'm the great influencer. So, don't be surprised if Jisung being childish like me." Renjun scoffs and wear his smirk. But it seems he is smiling makes Yunhye laughed.

     "I'm waiting. I'm sure he doesn't get attracted by your influence thing. Aigoo~ When will you be 21 actually?" Yunhye still in her laughed pinch his cheeks.

    "Ah! Renhye bit her!" Renjun shoves Renhye to Yunhye. They playfully fighting and dodging. Jisung feels jealous on her.

    "She needs the better. You should know that Jisung. You still stuck with this  Andy in your body. As long as Andy in your body, you are harm for her. Try to not get attached with her, Jisung. You can do this." He gives support to himself.

     They stopped play after Yunhye realized they have been ignored Jisung since then.

    "Let's go. Focus. If we keep playing like this, they'll miss us later." Yunhye cleared her throat and fix her coat walking beside Jisung with Renjun following up from back.

Another games~ And now! Try to guess who's the one get 100%. Every night, i hear his voice until i fell asleep. He's my main bias. Okay that's the end of clues. Have a nice day~

Yvonne💕