8

"Hey, Yunhye, right?" Haechan greets her after founding that her still sitting at the waiting seats.

    She hummed as response. "I understand that you are worrying about Johnny's condition. But, trust me. He never want to let you know about this. Can you stop sulking and faced with your brother? I promise I will protect your brother with all of my life." Haechan reassuring her.

    "Don't need to protect him. I'm agreeing to let him being a police so that he can protect himself. I will go apologize later. Sorry because i was scolding you just now. I was too carried away with my emotions." Yunhye gives her weak smiles.

    "Nevermind. It's kinda cute though to see you in that furious face. Even I get stutter when I want to respond just now."

    "I'm going to go in now. I think you can going home now. Be careful on the way." Yunhye chuckled and bowed her body.

    "It's a bit detrimental for us to get to know each other in a situation like this but it's okay, see you tomorrow. " Haechan bowed his body too and turned his body to the entrance.

    Yunhye sighed and going in. "Yah! I'm still mad at you. Come here." Johnny glared at her making she bow her head. She dragged her feets to him.

    "You're too much. It's not really deep in my skin. Beside, i just need two days holiday because of this." Johnny nagged. He comb his hair used his hand before continue. "Look! You embarrassed me in front of Haechan. How should I confron-" He got cut his words by Yunhye's sudden hug.

    "I'm sorry! I was too worried." Yunhye put her head on Johnny's chest and muffled her cried. "Shh, is it our Hye cried?" Johnny teased her while rubbing her back.

    Yunhye hits Johnny's chest jokingly. "Shut up. I'm guarantee if you get hurt again, i will put a drug in your body." Yunhye sniffles.

    "I wonder why you were accepted as a trainee here. Even your words are scary. If you treat people, that must be an unfortunate day." Johnny laughed before cleared his throat to continue his word. "Is it your roommate treat you well? How was you first patient?"

    Yunhye released her hug and wiped her own tears and nervously chuckled. "Of course! They're kind to me." Yunhye trying to find a suitable sentence.

    "You know that you're worst on lying." Johnny rolled his eyes. Yunhye awkwardly laughed while rubbing her nape.

    "Oh! You know I got the first patient! It's went really well! So, his name is Huang Renjun..." Yunhye happily ranted to her brother and Johnny just gladly hear her talking until she slowly put her head on his stomach and her eyes shuts off.

    Johnny chuckled softly while patting her head. Taeil came into the room to chat with him but he kept turning his body back to get out and he mouthed to Johnny 'sorry, I'll chat with you tomorrow. Bye!' Taeil waved his hand.

Skip...

    Yunhye already doing her morning routine at her dorm makes Taeil entered to the room. "I'm sorry to let Yunhye heard about you until both of you argued." Taeil sits at the chair beside his bed. "You heard it too? It must be so loud." Johnny gasped.

    Taeil chuckled. "Not really but hey! Fortunately, you have a sister who loves you so much that she is able to sleep here." He nudged his shoulder.

    "Taeil, can you checking on something for me?" Johnny seriously looking at him. "I'm not promise." Taeil rolled his eyes jokingly.

    "I suspect something about her roommate. Don't tell her I told you to check. Later she will became angry. Well, yesterday when i ask her about her roommate, she seems hiding something." Johnny put his finger around his chin.