15

"Your ice cream and hotpot." Yunhye put it in front of him. "Your chicken."

    Jisung cleared his throat. Yunhye tilted her head in confusion. "Yes?" Jisung moves his hand harshly until his handcuffs makes a sounds.

    "Oh! Erm, Renjun. Feed him." Yunhye nudged Renjun and continue eats her meatballs. Renjun whined. "You're his doctor not me. You feed him." Yunhye rolled her eyes and smiled to him.

    "Would you mind if i feed you? I don't think Lucas want to open you handcuffs." Jisung nodded.

    "You know, i think even with handcuffs i can eat food. He's being a baby to you." Renjun mumbled between his ice cream.

    Yunhye smiled to Jisung and put chicken on his mouth as she feed him. She ignored Renjun at first but she put it on the plate for a while and smacked his head. "Don't speak chinese in front of people that doesn't understand it. It's a rude. And!" She smacked again. "Try it if you can. I want to see it. Do it in front of Jisung too. I'm sure he want to see you do it. Renjun ge." She continued feed him.

    "You just said in chinese just now! Abuse of power!" He scoffed and act like he is being handcuffs. He holds his spoon and trembly put in his mouth.

    "What's he doing?" Jisung munching his food. Yunhye smiled. "Something that Chinese people will do when they stressed. Just eat your food okay?"

    "Oh yeah!!! I did it! Look! I can!" Renjun started eat like usually.

    "Then, he will hungry to wait for the food to reach his mouth." Yunhye shook her head.

    They cleaned the table as they finished their lunch. "Yunhye, there is three pieces of chicken more but I'm full now." Jisung slid the box to Yunhye.

    "I'll just give it to Lucas as a thanks then. Oh! That's all for today. See you tomorrow." Yunhye took the box but her sleeves exposing her bruised makes Renjun gasped. "Yah! What's this?"

    Jisung also moves to Yunhye to look closely. Yunhye nervously laughed. "A bruised? Ah! I have another appointment after this."

    "Yujin, Ji Hyo and Chae Young?" Renjun guessed as he knows that three girl is a bullied girl. Yunhye smacked his head. "No chinese!"

     Renjun rubbed his head. "Ow! So it's true this is Yujin, Ji Hyo and Chae Young did."

    "I'm gonna late now. Let's go!" Yunhye bowed her head to Jisung and dragged Renjun. "See you tomorrow, Jisung."

   "No, you'll not follow me tomorrow. Your behaviour today is so-" Their voice trailed off the door as Jisung sat down on his chair back.

    'You heard that, Jisung? Yujin. Ji Hyo. Chae Young.'

    'No, Andy. What are you gonna do with that? It must be a misunderstanding. Maybe they played until she get bruised.'

    'Dumb Jisung. That bruised is so bad. Looks like they always do it. You once promised you bear to protect her, right?'

    'Of course I promised but you shouldn't kill them.'

    'Oh? I never said that I'll kill them. It's looks like you are the one who wants they die. Good choices. Let me do it for you.'

    'No,no,no,no!'

    Jisung grasped his head. He screamed as his head pounding harshly. Lucas entered the jail to check on him. "Patient 0250? Are you okay?" Lucas opened the door and reach Jisung that kneeled down.

    Lucas busily talks on his walkie talkies doesn't noticed that Jisung smirked beside him. "Where is that Yujin's dorm?"

    "Huh?" Lucas stopped talks to walkie talkies and confusedly look at Jisung.

    Jisung sighed and quickly put his arm around his neck. "I told you earlier where the girl is. Just answer it and no harm. Simple."

    Lucas nodded. "Let me bring you there."

~~~~~~~~~~~ × _ × ~~~~~~~~~~~

    After puts her stuffs in my room, Yunhye decided to take her things out from the dorm as she didn't stay there anymore.

    While she is walking, she got bumped into Mark. "Hey, why are you so rushing?"

    "Oh, Dr Candy. It just  Lucas's walkie talkies suddenly got stopped once he's talking. I need to search him knowing that his clumsiness maybe will triggered something bad." Mark nervously smiled.

     "Well, okay then. I need to go to my dorm now. See you later. Bye." Yunhye bowed a bit and continue her walks to her dorm.

     She sighed before entered knowing what'll happen after she opened the door.

    A bucket fell from above, this time not water but another liquid that fell. She gasped for a breath but didn't noticed the changes.

   They just laughed at her. "Wah! Where did you get this, Ji Hyo?" Yujin playfully hit her shoulder.

    "At store. I think this is corpse one." Ji Hyo manage to speak between her laughed.

    Yunhye wiped her eyes to get a cleared view. She closed the door behind her and walks to her bed.

    "What're you doing?" Chae Young tripped her leg until she kneeled down in front of her bed.

    "Mr Jaehyun already gives me a room for me. So, i want to bring my stuffs to my room." Yunhye trembly states to hold her cried as her knees got scratch.

    "Uuf, i forgot someone got revoked her trainee and change to Dr now. Wait, are you want to cry again like last time?" Chae Young slapped playfully her face.

    Yujin stepped on her knees. "Is your knee sore or your face?" Yunhye muffled her cries.

    "I don't do anything wring today. Why are you guys want to bully me?" Yunhye speaks while sobbing.

    "Awh~ Don't said like that. You make us like a bully. We aren't bullying you. This we called as teaching you. Yes! Teaching you." Yujin put her leg on floor again and kneeled down in front of her.

    "You wanna know your mistake?" Yujin whispered to her ear and smirked to Ji Hyo. "Tell her."

    "Because you could have been a doctor before us. Even though we have bribed security guards who are close to Jaehyun." Ji Hyo trailed a knife on her cheek.

    Yunhye trembly spokes. "It's not my mistake. Please don't hurt me. I'll coax him."

    Chae Young sighed. "I'm wondering why are you still alive after entered that 0250 room. After all the nurses and doctors die in there."

    "Even a psychopath wants you. Your speciality is just your beauty only. Well, that usefully actually. But not to us." Ji Hyo chuckled and sliced her wrist makes Yunhye's eyes closed tightly.

    "Oh? Hurt? Should i do it again?" Ji Hyo sliced again another.

    "Yah! Not too much. We don't want anyone else know." Yujin rolled her eyes and harshly holding her cheeks with her hand. "Just assumed that we're releasing our stress." Yujin push her face.

    Yunhye shivered as she smells blood. 'Yunhye relax. This is not your time to care about your phobia.'

    The muffled outside the door makes the perked their head to the door. "You locked it?" Yujin glared to Chae Young.

    "I guess?" Chae Young nervously laughed. Ji Hyo tsked at her and quickly run to the door but it's too late.

Is it a cliffhanger? UWARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i did it!!! We did it, we did it, we did it ,yeah! (Do you know dora and the explorer song after they solved their dumb mission? Yeah i meant that.) And for the first time and forever~ i success makes a cliffhanger. Pyong~~

Yvonne💕