5

"Hye-ah!! It's already 6:30 in the morning! Wake up! You need to come early to the hospital today! Hye-ah!!!! Yeonji screamed from outside the door makes her body jolted with her eyes still closed.

     "I'm awake!" She shouts back. "Go downstairs after shower and breakfast before going to the hospital." Yeonji reminded her then she walks to downstairs.

     She groaned and nagged to herself while doing her routine. "What the hell am I doing yesterday? Oh, that Jisung. Well I'm feeling regret now. It's ended up Johnny is sleeping once i got there. Dumber Johnny!" She tied her hair into half braid angel.

     "I'm going to the hospital first!" She runs to the door and wearing her sport shoes. "Hye! Breakfast!" Yeonji shouts from kitchen. "Nevermind! Bye! See you next month!" She happily put her bag in the car trunk and she get in the car. "Let's go!" She giggled happily.

    "It's okay to get late on your first day actually." Johnny puts her strained hair over her ear. "No! Then, they will think that I'm joking on doing this." She sternly spokes.

    "Okay. Pick up all of my calls. If you skip once, i will find you there with the others." Johnny patted her head. "It's the 10 times i heard it. Oh! Make sure to bring that Haechan too! He looks fun to chat with."

Skip...

    The orientation programs ended and all of the trainee went to their dorm. Every room has two bunk bed makes four fits in that room. It's also one coffee table and two big table with four chairs. There is shelf but already full with medical record and medication book. Yunhye put her luggage beside her bed and she decide to take a nap.

    'Look at her. I'm sure that she'll get kicked out from here.'

     'Yes. If she didn't get kicked out then that's mean she has a supporters.'

      'I heard that Dr.Taeil and Dr.Sungchan is her brother's friend.'

       'Uff, a strong supporters? I thought she get accepted because of her looks. It's just makes she looks like a slut.'

     Yunhye heard the chatters but she just acts like she still sleeping. She groaned and stretching her body makes she faced them. She quickly sits on her bed. "Oh? Hi! I'm Seo Yunhye. Your roommate. I hope we can works together." She smiles like she heard nothing.

    "Hi. I'm Kim Jennie."
    "I'm Ahn Yu Jin."
    "I'm Lee Chae Young."
  They wear their fake smile.

    "I'm wondering if you guys also in my unit too? I'm a trainee for psychologist."

    "I and Chae Young in the operating unit and Yu Jin in the bone unit." Jennie summary all.

    "Well, it's looks like I'm alone." Yunhye chuckled.

    "I need to search for my senior,bye." Yu Jin left them. "Me too!" Chae Young also awkwardly running to Yu Jin knowing that she in other unit. "Well, i need to starts my schedule with the patient now. See you later." Jennie gives her fakes smile.

     Yunhye let her sighed after knows that she got a bitch roommate. "I'm glad they not in the same unit." She search her schedule. 'My first patient is...Huang Renjun.' She search his profile at the shelf and bring it to the table. A depression in low level? My first day starts with this hard? She sighed and read the profile.

     She highlight an important part and list down on her books.

Skip...

    She does her morning routine and prepared her items on her hand walking to her unit. "Oh? Yunhye!" Sungchan greets her after she saw her in front of the lif.

    "Dr.Sungchan? Good morning~" She smiled. "Dr.Sungchan?" He scoffed. "Don't you often call me Chanchan or Channie?"

     "It's when we were outside. When we in here, i should call you Dr.Sungchan." She innocently pressed the button. "Well then." He entered followed by Yunhye.

    'Should I asked him? Erm, well that's not a bad thing to know.' Yunhye fiddling her fingers before she open her mouths. "Exc-" "If you want to meet Mr.Jaehyun, he is on floor 12." Yunhye blinked her eyes in confusion. "Thank you." She smiled.

     She step out from the lif and walks through the corridor. She heard the footsteps from her behind makes she turned her body. "I can find the room by myself actually." She stops her movements and facing him.

    "Did I mention that I want to meet Mr.Jaehyun too?" Sungchan stands beside her. "O-o-oh." She gives her sweet smile and continue walks while secretly facepalm herself. 'Crazy Yunhye!!!'

    "Here." Sungchan gesture his hand toward the door. Yunhye and Sungchan walk in Mr.Jaehyun's office. "Oh? It's Seo Yunhye right? I'm happy that you applied for the trainee at here. It's a pleasure to have you at here. I heard that you are the bestest student of psychologist. For the speech, I'll let Sungchan briefing you with anything." He patted her shoulder then moves to Sungchan.

     "So, Dr.Sungchan. I'm expecting you to help her about anything. Oh! And your treatment room will be shared with her. I know it's quite troublesome but there are a lot of trainee from human nerve unit. Because of that Na Jaemin being so hot and popular makes two or three of psychologist treatment room being used." He mumbled his last sentence but that didn't go unnoticed.

     "All right, Mr.Jaehyun. Well, we're going back to our work first. Let's go Hye-ah." Sungchan spontaneously call her nickname and dragged her out from Jaehyun's office.

     "Hye-ah? I just got a positive response from Mr. Jaehyun then you called me with my nickname. What will he thought about that?!" Yunhye gives his arm a little bit smacked. "Hey! Although I'm being kind of you, I'm still older one year than you." Sungchan rubbed his arm and flicked her forehead.

     "Sure! Lamppost." She mumbled. "Hey! I heard it!" Before Sungchan tried to smacked her, Yunhye quickly run to the stairs. "I've my first patient now! Bye!" She shouts from a far without turned her head.

   Sungchan chuckled. "Cute."

Skip...

     Yunhye is waiting for her first patient to come. The knocked on the door makes her heart beating wildly. Two of the guard bring her patient with his hand still in handcuffs,his eyes has dark circles around, his body seems to give up to walks and his leg is dragging his own leg makes the sound of that chain from his leg.

     That two guard put him on the chair and they faced to her. "I'm Mark and he's Chenle. If he acts aggressively, just call my name or Chenle." He bowed a bit before left.

The situation Yunhye with Renjun will be on next chapter~~ Oh! And... You know... I'm really falling hard to Jisung. I can't stop me, I can't stop me. Sha la la la la la la~~

Yvonne💕