13

Yunhye whispering to Renjun. "Go to Sungchan's room and call him to get in here now." Renjun nodded and slowly get out from there.

    "Jisung. I'm here now. Let's sit on your bed." Yunhye approached him with the bottle and chocolate milk still in her hand.

    Jisung still grasped his hair with his knee near to him. Yunhye puts the bottle and the carton box on the table as she sits beside him.

    "Jisung. Shh, it's okay. I'm here." Yunhye rubbed his back. "He wants me to kill your best friend." Jisung cried as he tried to make the voice disappeared.

   "Why? Renjun's disturbing you?"

   "Because he knows that i love you and he said that Renjun is your boyfriend." Jisung honestly spokes.

"You love me? But i barely got speaks with you. Also, Renjun is not my boyfriend. I said just now he is my friend." Yunhye holds his hand as she feels that his head must be very hurt now.

"Now, look at me." Yunhye holds his hand and Jisung turned his head to her. "I'm here now. Look, Renjun is gone. It's okay now. Don't need to worry okay?" Jisung nodded as the voice disappeared.

Jisung stands and sit on his bed back. Yunhye gives water to him and he gives back to her after he drink it all. "Go back to sleep now." Yunhye smiled and turned to put the cup but Jisung hold her arm.

Yunhye turned to him with her eyes in confusion. "Yes? Anyth-" Jisung pull her in a hug. Yunhye's eyes widened from the sudden hug but still rubbed his back to soothe him. "Stay like this for a few minutes." Jisung put his chin on her shoulder as his hand was behind her back and Yunhye's face on his chest. As a result, Jisung slept in her hug.

Skip...

"I already give him an antibiotic and insert the IV to him. Also, i see what you two doing just now." Sungchan chuckled.

"W-what? S-see w-what?" She cursed quietly as she got stuttering in her own words.

"I'm wondering with your relationship."

"No. We're just a good best friend. Anyway, did you clean the body inside there?" Yunhye smiled awkwardly.

"Am done. I have been seeing your profile, you have a certificate of professional surgery. But, why are you applied here with your psychologist certificate? You could be a main surgery doctor if you used that certificate."

Yunhye thought either she should tell or not. "Ihaveamajorhemophobia." She mumbled quietly.

"Huh?"

"I have a major hemophobia." Yunhye bowed her head. Sungchan felt guilty to ask it now. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you. I'm just curious. But, you calmly walks in there."

"I didn't looking at there at all. I know there'll be a body there since the blood smell very strong from outside. So, i just avoid to looking at the floor. Am i doing great?" Yunhye wiggled her eyebrows.

"One last question, why are you have those bruised things on your hand and leg? It just i saw it slightly just now." Sungchan moves closer and tried to folded her sleeve to check on it.

Yunhye laughed nervously as she moves a bit. "Nothing. I think you mistaken on seeing it. Well, it's pretty late now. See you tomorrow." Yunhye faking her yawning and going to her dorm.

🌑

"I already got a room for Dr.Yunhye, so, you don't have to stay on that dorm anymore. Also! I heard from Lucas, the bodyguard that take care of patient 0250 about you. So, i decided to give this 0250 to you. I thought to give it to Sungchan but he wants to change his unit to surgery." Jaehyun slid the paper to Yunhye.