11

Yunhye had just finished lunch with Renjun in the room. She immediately ran to the emergency room to see her brother.

    "How's he?" The first things she said after she got there. "Wow, it's look like he's makes you really adored him. I'm as your brother and didn't get any loves question like "Did you eat lunch happily?" "Are you okay?" "Let's go to buy some ice cream?" "You want some hu-"

    "Cut the crap,chief. Don't be so childish in front of your people. I'm not going to ask you like that. Knowing that you're okay, you'll reject my offered and! You always can't skip even one minute on lunch time." Yunhye scoffed while rolled her eyes.

    Johnny pouted. "He still unconscious." Yunhye chuckled to his childish action. "Okay, let's grab some bubble tea. Oh! With Haechan. Is he here too?" Yunhye wrapped her hand to his arm.

    "He is here too. Since when you two got really close? Haechan!" Johnny furrowed his eyebrows and called Haechan that sits on the chair with his hand still furiously tapped his phone.

    "Since he tried to get my name that day?" Yunhye evilly smirked. Haechan approached them. "Yes, chief?"

    "Yah! Let's go get bubble tea. Johnny wants to pay us a drink." Yunhye released her hand on Johnny's arm and go to Haechan.

Skip...

    Jisung is conscious. But, Yunhye still hasn't visited him since that day. Because Yunhye already got the title of Doctor by Jaehyun. It should be a week later but Jaehyun still wants to give away the trainee title as soon as possible. Sungchan said, Jaehyun just wants to give you a lot of patients and the hospital will get the name as the best hospital. Apparently, Sungchan is a bit less fond of Jaehyun.

    Yes. Yunhye still stayed in that hell room. But, since she already not a trainee, she can easily going home anytime but, her father said, the car still in the process. It will done soon. Well, it's already 3 weeks.

    Yunhye is eating with Renjun in the room. "I got the letter earlier, the boss have agreed to release you next week. Because you didn't skip the medicine, as a result, your condition got better! Looks like I need to have lunch with Sungchan after this. " Yunhye pouted and slid the paper to him as a proof.

    Renjun chuckled and he opened the paper. "Great! I'm already miss with my mom and dad. Maybe I'll moved to China forever. Come to China if you got free. I'll let you stay at my home. Oh! Give me your number. How do you know I miss hearing your story?" Renjun puts the paper back and ruffled her hair.

    They eats happily but git stopped by Renjun's hand sudden hit the table. "Omma!" Yunhye flinched.

    "Did you hear the hottest gossip? " Renjun blinked his eyes multiple times.

    "When it comes to gossip, women lose to you. What gossip? I didn't hear anything? " Yunhye chuckled and continue to eat.

    Renjun puts his chopsticks down to focus on his story. "About patient 0250. I heard that he is conscious now. Due his wound and anything, he needs to get treat by the doctor but! Once the doctor entered his room, neither two nor one get out from there. The hospital could not ask the police for help for the good name of the hospital. So, patient 0250 slowly gets weak now. Oh! I heard that today is that dumb Chae Young on duty. I'm sure she is shivering now." Renjun smirked and continue to eat.

    "Patient 0250? Should i go to check him though?" Yunhye puts her last bite in her mouth and puts her rubbish to the plastic.

    Renjun hits his own forehead. "I'm telling this for you to be happy that Chae Young already knows her own die date not for you to check on him! Are you crazy?" Renjun also puts his rubbish to the plastic.

    "Well, if he's weak now, i should help him." Yunhye innocently drink her drink.

    "Don't you dare to go there. If you really want to go there, bring me too." Renjun gulped his own saliva.

    "Seriously? Okay then i will to switch with Chae Young this night. Bye! See you in front that 0250 room! Today is your turn to throw this rubbish." Yunhye quickly run from there.

Skip...

     As her expectations, Chae Young gladly gives her board paper to Yunhye. "As a promise, don't beat me anymore." "I can't promise. If i say yes, that doesn't mean Yujin and Ji Hyo will say yes too." Chae Young left her board paper there and went to her own business. Yunhye sighed. She doesn't want to get any murderer thingy but she want to escape from her bullied roommate.

    Yunhye bring her phone and the board paper to there. She smiled to Renjun that already there early. "It's look like you're the one who can't wait to see him." Yunhye jokingly hit his arm.

    Renjun gagged. "Are you crazy? I can't wait for him? It's mean I'm ordered a death, Yun! Are you sure to doing this? You didn't tell Jaehyun about this! It's mean you want to take responsibility for your own mistakes! I'm scared!" Renjun whining while hold her arm.

    "Stay by my behind. I'm sure about this and! Don't talking in chinese in there. Maybe it will triggered him something." Yunhye smiled while patting his hand. "Let's go."

    That row really full with silence. Only that 0250 has a person in there. The person in the other room already died after got killed by that 0250. That's makes that row really dark. Thank God,the light from others row makes that row didn't seems too dark.

    Yunhye twisted the knob slowly. The door opened makes the cold wind hit her face. Renjun just trailed behind her with his hand strongly grasped her coat. The darkness inside that room makes Yunhye feels her phobia wants to knocked her down now. But, she just give her own spirit to go on. "Maybe he feels threatened with the others doctor. That's why he killed them."

     Yunhye walked in slowly due Renjun's hand harshly holding her coat makes her body backward a bit. The smell of blood began to fill her nose. Her breath hitched knows that her phobias started build up.

Jeng jeng jeng!!!!! Warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Have a nice day. I'm bored. Jigeum palli nawa ~

Yvonne💕