9

It's been a month since Yunhye became a trainee who took care of Renjun It's been a month since Yunhye became a trainee who took care of Renjun. Today is the day to send Renjun's latest development report to Mr. Jaehyun.

    "As my expectations! Our Yunhye!" Jaehyun beamed his smiles to her. Yunhye just bowed her head.

    "Actually, you are his 9th doctor. Usually, he will acts mean and spats to them. With this achievement, I think maybe i will revoke your trainee title." Jaehyun puts her report down.

    "But, doesn't a trainee need to undergo training for 12 months? There'll be a misunderstanding if you cancelled my title this early. After all this is just my first patient." Yunhye awkwardly scratched her head.

     She didn’t mean to turn down the offer but when she became a trainee there, many assumed she got it because of insider support. Yunhye does her best to prove to them that Yunhye is accepted because of what she has learned.

    Jaehyun sighed. "In that case, I will postpone the cancellation of your title to next month. This time you can't refuse. " Jaehyun sternly speaking makes Yunhye sighing in defeat.

    "Nothing else? I want to continue my works." Yunhye excused herself. Jaehyun just gives his nod as agree.

Skip...

    Every last week in every month, the trainee can choose their one day off to meet their parents. Yunhye deeply think when she should going home until her phone ringing cuts her.

    "Hell-"

    "When is it?" Yeonji quickly asked her.

     "Wha-"

     "Yah! Hye! When do you want to come home?!" Yubin shouts from behind makes her mother tsked him.
"Don't you dare to skip it. I'm going to ask Johnny to bring you home. Understand?"

      "Do you guys really miss me? Okay, I'll packing my things up." Yunhye chuckled.

      "Yes! I really miss yo-" Yubin shouts again but got cut by Yubin. quickly. "No! We don't miss you. If you don't want to going home, I'll eating your favourite food and snap a picture to you. I can't wait to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream, milk tea, fried chicken with chees-"

    "Okay stop! I promise." Yunhye already get drooling with just imagine it.

    "Well then, bye." "Bye!" Yubin again shouts from behind. Yunhye chuckled at his father's childish action. Yeonji tsked at him and scold him without hanging up her phone.

     "Why don't you call Hye yourself? I'm just busy trying to get into our conversations. " Sounds like Yeonji. "Why? Our Hye is missing me not you. After all, my phone has run out of battery."

      "That's it! It's fun to play this game!" Yeonji complained. "Should I cut your lunch time?"

      "Then, that's mean I'll not going to buy your new pot. I'll cancelled your online shopping."

     "Yah! That's not fair!" Yunhye listen to their conversation quietly got chuckled loudly.

      "Erm, you didn't hang up?" Yubin whispering.

       "Ah! Shit! I forgot." Yeonji quickly turned her phone.

     "Yah! Dumb you, Song Yeon-" Yubin's voice got cut means the call ended.

     Yunhye shakes her head while laughed.

     "It's looks like someone really happy today." They approach her makes her laughed faded.

     Yunhye turned her body and continue with her works. Yujin got irritate then grasp her hair. "If you want to keep acting deaf, why don't I go reprimand your crazy boyfriend as a good roommate? " Jennie and Chae Young just laughed behind her.

     "Why do you all always bother me when I've never done anything wrong? " Yunhye holds Yujin's hand as her hand keep tighten her grasped.

      Yujin lowered her face  and whispering to her ear. "Because you're so annoying. You always seducing with my Sungchan. You always get compliment from Mr.Jaehyun until every unit in this hospital knowing about you." Yujin released hee grasp and pushed Yunhye's head.

     "That's really gross." Yujin clapped her hands like she cleans the dust on her hand.

      "I have no intention of flirting with Sungchan. After all, Sungchan has been my best friend since I was 13 years old. " Yunhye explained.

       "Are you trying to tell me that you've known Sungchan longer than I have?" Yujin scoffs.

        "N-no." Jennie smirked. "Wrong steps, Yunhye. Doesn't that mean you are a slut since you're born? Beside, even with Mark, the guard at your unit always give a compliment about you at my unit. I'm wondering if you has been slept with him?"

     Chae Young gasped. "No wonder. He really gives a compliment about you. He expects some gift from you in the night actually. What a great slut are you."

     "Am not!" Yunhye shots her glare to Chae Young.

    "Uuf, she's scared. Are you trying to fight back? Three against one? I'm sure you'll regret, darling." Yujin patted her head harshly.

    "I'm going to do my works now. See you tomorrow. Guys, let's go." Yujin pushes her head and left her.

     Yunhye sighed and quickly prepared her things to meet her parents.

Skip...

    Yeonji happily mixed her cake mold and nearly screaming after a pair of arm wrapped around her waist. "Surprise?"

    Yeonji pick up her spatula as threatened to beat her. "This kid! Luckily I don't have heart disease. Otherwise, I would have died here a long time ago." Yunhye just cheekily smiled and kiss her mother cheek.

    "Cheesecake?" Yunhye still back hug her mother. "I'm too lazy to do a cheesecake. It's just a regular sponge cake with chocolate." Yeonji just let her daughter clinged to her.

     "Go ask your dad to buy your cheesecake." Yeonji tapped Yunhye's hand as she knows her daughter must be pouting at her back.

     "Okay!" Yunhye released her hug and search for her father. She banged his door makes Yubin jumping from his bed a little. "Mom, ask you to buy a cheesecake for me. Make it three for me please. Wait, five. Thank you!" Yubin left her dad there in amazed.

     "I'm sure that Yeonji didn't eat cheesecake while pregnant. Why that Yunhye eats like that thing is a drug? Very addicted with that sour things." Yubin scratch his head before prepared to going out.

I just want to let this episode end with family bonding. Erm, maybe the next episode will be more interesting?

Yvonne💕