7

"Sorry for not eating with you. I promised to eat dinner with you later! Bye!" She quickly running to Renjun's room knowing that Renjun is waiting for her.

     She knocked the door and puts the food and stuff behind her. Yunhye opened the door being greet with Renjun is sitting in front of his table. "Renjun! I'm here." Yunhye smiled happily and walks toward him.

     Renjun scoffs on her childish action. She sits in front of him and the smells of food makes Renjun's stomach growling. "Oh? Is it our Renjun is hungry?" Yunhye tease him.

     The others patient are eating their food. Renjun patiently waiting for her even though he is jealous that everybody is eating except him. "Well, for patiently waiting for me. Here you are! Hot pot." She hand out the container that full with food.

     "Next, your malatang and dim sum." She arranged all of the food on the table and gives the chopsticks to him.

     Renjun happily smiled and dig in his food. Yunhye smiling while staring at him.
"Tasty?"

     "Yes!" He chewed his food but frowned after he realised something. "Why? Is it too hot? Is it too spicy?" She worriedly gives him a bottle of water.

    "No. Why are you not eating with me?" He frowned with his mouth full with food that he shoved. Yunhye chuckled. "I thought you got chocked or something. It's your food. I'll eat after i back to my dorm." Yunhye patted his head.

    "You said you want to eat together. But, you only looking at me. Liar." Renjun rolled his eyes. "You know that i can understand that. Okay okay i will eat with you. Even though i never eat those." Yunhye pick up her chopsticks and nervously picked the food to her mouth.

    Renjun excitedly waiting for her response. "How is it? Tasty, right?" Yunhye closed her eyes as her mouth slowly chewed her food. She shots her eyes open. "Wahhhh!! Delicious! No wonder you're asking for this thing for our first day as a friend! It's really tasty!" Yunhye chuckled and eating the food properly.

     Renjun smiled at her and stops his hand from pick any of food. "Why?" Yunhye put down her chopsticks after she noticed that Renjun stop eating. "Full? But, there still a lot of it." Yunhye gulped down her food and drinks some water.

    "Why do you want to be my friend? I'm a mental patient and you're a psychologist. I can't understand."

    "I'm already told you. I don't have a friend and I'm glad to have a friend that from China! Hey! You're already promise to be my friend. You can't take it back." Yunhye wiggled her little finger.

    "Oh! Speak about that. I've something to you." Yunhye rummaged her plastics that she brought just now and fished out the stuffed animal. "Tadaaaaa~~ I saw it at the same place i bought the food." She gives him a moomin stuffed doll.

    "This is my friendships gift! So, if you feels unhappy or mad but I've got another patient for you to tell me, you can tell her anything. Just pretend that she is me. Should i put my name there? No,no,no. Then, she will be ugly." She chuckled after seeing Renjun caresses his doll. "Okay now finish this thing and sleep properly with your moomin."

    Renjun puts his stuffed doll beside his pillow and continue eating. After finishing up the food, Yunhye collected the rubbish and put it in the plastics.

    She stands up while fixing her clothes. "Satisfy my stomach today. Thank you, Junnie! I know that you're older than me two year but you're my friend and i decided to call you anything i want." She smiles and approaching to the moomin. "Take care of my lovely Junnie." She patted her head and moves to get out from there but got stopped.

    "Oh?! I'm forgetting something." She take out something from the plastic. Renjun just quietly studying her actions. It's a laminated paper. She pasted the paper on the wall next to his bed.

    "This for reminding your first painting with me." She tapped the paper to let the gum hardly pasted. Renjun touched with her action and he stands up beside her and engulfed her in his hug.

    "Wow, what's up?" She rubbed his back to soothe him hearing his sniffles. "I'm sorry for being mean at you. You're so kind. Thank you for the food and moomin. I never has a good friend like you." Renjun managed to speak between his sobs.

    "Okay, okay. Now, stop crying. Shame on the moomin who looked at you. See you tomorrow, Junnie." She released the hug and sends her last smiled before going out.

    She throw the rubbish into the bin and stretching her body while walking to her dorm. "I'm happy that it's been going well." She is smiling alone.

Skip...

    She throws herself on the bed and shoved her head on the pillow. "Lazy to wash make up. But, i need to." She dragged her legs to the toilet and wash her make up.

    She wiped her face in front of the mirror and heard the door being opened. 'They're back.' She ready to wear her smiles.

    She walked out from the toilet. "Oh? Yu Jin. Where are the rest?" Yunhye puts the towel around her neck.

    "Don't know." She coldly answered and rolled her eyes. Yu Jin climbed to her bed and pretend to sleep for avoiding Yunhye.

     Yunhye sighed. 'It's looks like this will never ended.' Yunhye walks to her table and wrote anything that she collect from Renjun.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
     "Stop there!" Johnny chased after the robber. Johnny tries to scare the robbers by firing shots into the air but one of them shoots him in the arm. "Argh!" Johnny kneeled down while holding his bleeding arm. The others police comes to him. "Johnny, are you okay?" Haechan kneeled beside him. "I'm okay." Johnny still holding tightly.

     "Come on. We need to go to the hospital. Let the others chased them." Haechan put his hand over Johnny's shoulder and bring him to the hospital.

Skip...

     "The wound can't get into the water and always to put the medicine. You're lucky that bullet didn't go deep. Oh, by the way. I reminded you early. Once i got called from you that you were shot, Yunhye heard it too and she is coming now. I go first." Taeil quickly left him there with Haechan.

     The door burst makes the two of them flinched together. "Seo Youngho! You stupid rascal dumb crazy boy! No,no,no. I need to tell mom about this." Yunhye furiously searching her phone in her pocket.

     "Yah, yah! Don't! Later, my mother will tell me to rest at home for a few days! I don't want to!" Johnny whines. Haechan just gagged in disgusting.

     Yunhye stop her movements and glared at her brother. "Oh yeah? Then, why are you get shots even though you know how to use you gun?! Seriously Seo Youngho! Are you trying to kill yourself?" Yunhye still glared her brother.

     "Yah! I'm your brother! How dare you call me by my name and glared me like you are a cannibal." His voice slowly trailed off.

     "And you! What's your name?" She shots her gaze to Haechan. "L-l-lee H-h-hae ch-chan." Haechan stuttering his words.

     "Haechan! Why are you not protect him? Are you just ignore this dumb alone?" She glared at him.

     "Yah! I'm still alive! And you called me this dumb? I still has another hand to smacked your head, Seo Yunhye!" Johnny shouts at her back.

     "Good! After you're dead, I can get angry to everyone." She stomped her feets going out from the room.

What am i trying to describe? She looks like very complicated person! T.T . I should makes her looks like a normal person! 😭😭😭 Oh? I still haven't used any of emoticons. Wahahhahahahahhahaha.

Yvonne💕