16

The door flung open harshly makes Ji Hyo backed away. That person smirked and locked the door as the other person outside tried to opened the door.

    "Jisung." Yunhye whispered.

    "Looks like someone is having a fun. Why you not invited me?" He slowly walks to them until they leaned to the wall.

    "That's patient 0250." Chae Young gasped and put her hand on her mouth.

    Jisung chuckled. "Ah yes. Here am i. Patient 0250 or whatever you called me. Someone tell me that his friend got bullied by three boar. So i come to check up since he is so weak to protect his own friend." He scoffed.

    Yujin glared to Yunhye. "You! I told you to not telling anyone right?"

   Yunhye slowly standing up and shrugged her shoulder. "I never told people about this."

   "Well even  i loves this blood smell but haishhh this Jisung is forcing me to shut up now. So let me done my work. Where is your knife?" Jisung walks to Ji Hyo.

   "What knife?" Ji Hyo innocently shook her head. Jisung scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I like your attitude. Do you think i dumb? Then, how you make a slice on her hand?" He pointed to Yunhye.

    "Jisung, let's go." Yunhye pulled Jisung but he's more stronger now as Andy.

    Jisung ignored her and still glared at Ji Hyo. "Give me now as i kindly asked in properly. Oh! Or you want me to use mine?"

    Chae Young nudged her shoulder. "Yah! Give it to him." Jisung smiled to Chae Young. "Listen to your clever friend and give me your knife. I hates to wait people."

    Ji Hyo trembled hand out the knife. "Is this the knife they used earlier?" Jisung faced Yunhye and showed the bloody knife. She closed her eyes.

   'Andy! She has hemophobia! Stop now!'

    Jisung suddenly chuckled. "But i haven't done anything yet. Wait a moment, Jisung."

    "Jisung, let's go to sleep now." Yunhye pulled him more stronger than just now.

    Yujin scoffed from behind. "A slut always solved problems with one stand night."

    Jisung slapped her face hardly until she falling down. "It's not your turn to speak." Yunhye gasped and pull his hand again.

    "It's okay now. Let's go."

   "Scratched knees, sliced hand and bloody body. I haven't done anything yet! Wait! Why are you like Jisung? Always push me!" Jisung pushed Yunhye aside.

    He swirled the knife in front of Ji Hyo and Chae Young as Yujin still crying over her hurts cheek. "So, who sliced her hand?" Jisung tried to read their expression. Ji Hyo shook her head.

    "Oh? You? No wonder you keep this knife. Where is it? Is it here?" Jisung sliced her arm. "Oh? Here?" He sliced her finger.

    Yunhye quickly stands behind him and holds his hand. "Stop. I'll get angry later. Let's..." Yunhye stumbled a bit.

    "Let's go." Yunhye pull his arm strongly with her pale face.

    The door opened with damaged as Lucas push with his shoulder. "Jisung! Put that knife down now!" Mark shouted behind Yunhye.

    Jisung turned his head to Mark and didn't noticed the knife got snatches by Chae Young and she throws it across the room. Yunhye slightly saw the blood that stained in front of the door.

    Yunhye trembly turned her face to that three woman behind. "You guys poured me with blood? I thought it's a water." They still trauma with the scene Jisung sliced Ji Hyo just now and just ignored her.

    Yunhye slowly looks at her bloody hand and starts to has an urge to nauseous. Jisung already back to his body and noticed it.