24

It's time for Yunhye to get in her bus. As the promise, she visits Jisung. But it still 5 in the morning so that Jisung still sleeping.

    Yunhye chuckled looking at his cute face and caressing his hair. "Jisung-ah, I'm going first. Don't make any mess before I'm back. Alright?"

    She gets up but got pulled down by Jisung until her face on his chest. "You're awake? Let me go. I'm leaving now." Yunhye tried to released from his grasp but Jisung just hugged her back.

    "Awh~ I love you too." Jisung mumbled. "Yah! Let me go. The bus will left me soon! I need to meet Renjun." Yunhye poked his waist makes Jisung released her.

    "Renjun? No. You can't." Jisung sits up with his fierce face.

     Yunhye smiled. "I will. I promised him already. Bye."

    "As your boyfriend, i don't want you to see him." He pouting his mouth.

    Yunhye controlled herself. "Since when I'm your girlfriend?"

    "Since you gives this to me." He showed his necklace to her. "I want to give him something. Be good boy, okay?" Yunhye ruffled his hair.

    "Kiss me first. Then, you're allowed." He pursed his lips to her.

    Yunhye shows her disgusting face. "You clearly don't brush your teeth yet."

   Jisung lowered his head. "Oh. Okay. Bye."

   Yunhye pecked his cheeks and quickly run to the door. "Don't sulking! Bye!". Jisung happily holds his cheeks.

   Yunhye entered into the bus after she met Renjun and sits beside Sungchan. "You're going too? It's a long time i haven't see you."

    Sungchan smiled to her. "Well, maybe because I'm already taking another units so that there's too much works to do. I hope we can keep close like this during this trip?"

     "Are you offering me to be your partner just now? It's an okay for me though." Yunhye giggled happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~"_"~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The bus finally stop after 2 hours moving. Sungchan wakes Yunhye up and they bring their bag out.

   "Wah!" It's a vast land for the tent and its back has lined with green forests and mountains. From where he stood, he could hear the sound of a nearby waterfall.

   Sungchan chuckled after looking at Yunhye still with her mouth opened to shows her stunned. "Why?" Yunhye asked with her frown face. He holds his laughs while shaking his head keep silent.

   "It's totally a paradise! Do you hear the sounds? It's sounds call us. I'm excited! I should take a photo!! Sadly i didn't bring my camera." She happily take out her phone and picturing the scenery.

   "Guys! Before we starts the first thing we should do is?" Jaehyun shouts to take others attention to him.

   "Group photo!"

   "That's true, but the first thing? Set up a tent? Yes! Correct! There's a sad news for the couple here, there no mix gender in one tent to prevent people get pregnant on the same day. Understand?!" Jaehyun emotionlessly states but jolted after someone's whispered to his ears.

    "Good news! We already set you guys with the partners. Please take a look." Jaehyun handed the paper to female and male  representatives.

-------------$_$-------------

The next 1 week,

    "Jisung~ I'm coming~" Renjun entering Jisung's room after taking his breakfast.

    Jisung is playing with his handcuffs. "I'm missing Yunhye already. So, I'm not in a good mood. Go to your room back Renjun."

    "But, I'm bored. Yunhye said i can play with you if I'm bored. Oh?! You know, Yunhye said the replacement doctor will coming in this afternoon. He will replace Yunhye's place as long as Yunhye still there." Renjun sits outside the fence since the fence being locked.

    "What if i said I don't want? Well, not me. Andy will makes something instead since Yunhye wasn't here." Jisung worriedly looks at him. "I promised Yunhye to not making a problem but i really afraid if this new doctor will attract Andy out."

    Renjun gasped. "What must we do? Mr. Jaehyun also didn't here. Mark also settling down with his new project at another hospital. Can't you control him? Only for today?" He sounds begging but he seriously worried about him. He imagine that Jisung will flung the door open and kill everyone in this hospital including himself.

    "I try. If anything happens, can you quickly call the guards after five or six minutes but he still didn't get out from my room. I think if the session is only three minutes and the injections maybe around two minutes. Okay?" Jisung gulped. His minds keeps repeating that he is the leader. But deep down he really feels only Yunhye can stop Andy.

    "Okay. I'm going to check the actual time he'll came. Bye." Renjun walks out to the door leaving a worried Jisung.

    "No Yunhye. No Renjun. New doctor. I love this thing." He evilly laughed and smirked.

    "Let's see who's the faster then. A coming corpse doctor or the guard. It's all on Renjun's hand."

   "This Renjun is quite interesting. Should i greet him too?"

   "You once said that you jealous with him for being Yunhye's close friend,right? Even she going to late she still seeing that Renjun." He gasped.

    "No! Let's tease him by destroyed his Renhye. That's the biggest thing though. Renjun + Yunhye become a Renhye. Doesn't that sounds like naming their own children?"

   "Pathetic hamster being fooled around AGAIN."

    Jisung clutched his head. "I should take the control. I can't let him win. I promised her."

    "Jisung! It's 2 minute from now! He coming early because of the weather getting bad this day." Renjun runs in front of the fence.

    "Hey, you okay?"

   "I can't hold him anymore. You should g-"

   The door banged open. "Hi! I'm the new doctor. Dr. Cheong Sin. Oh?! You have a friend, i see. Hi!" He waved to Renjun.

   The old looks doctor greet him. "I need to do some work so can you get out for a while little cutie?" Renjun nodded but accidentally catch glimpse of Jisung's smirked.

   Renjun runs to his room and rummaged his bed. "Found it! I'm wondering if there's still has a battery."

   Yunhye told Renjun to keep the phone properly so that guard will not take the phone away. She cautiously give the phone before she went to the trip. She knows Andy will knocked Jisung down anytime.

   Renjun on the phone and luckily there is a little bit battery since he always play the game. He touched on Yunhye's number and patiently wait for the response.

   "Hello. Junnie?" Yunhye sounds munching the food.

   "Yun, Jisung..." Renjun doesn't know how to explain to her.

   "Already? Is not the new doctor coming today?"

   "Yes! He already be with Jisung now. I don't sure what to do. Jisung asked me to tell the guards but he will get the punishment if i told them." Renjun nearly to cry but to make the situation easier he holds his tears.

    "Mark?"

    "He is doing his project at another hospital with Chenle and Lucas. "So there's not reliable person here."

    "I will coming back now. Wait for me." With that, Yunhye ended the call.

    "What if the doctor die? Jisung will mad at me." Renjun quickly open his door and run to the ground floor. The security floor.

Yvonne 💕