1

'Kill him.'
'Kill him.'
'Kill him.'

"No. Shut up!" Jisung gripped his hair with his eyes full with tears.

'You cried? You cry over that useless man? Exactly weak Jisung. Let me finished it for you.'

"Stop! Andy, stop! I don't want to do this anymore." He bend his body until he got kneeled.

'You want me to stop? Jisung, don't you know? After you let me help you that day, there is no more way to stop me. You're the one who begged to me for kill them.. But, now? You asked to stop? So pathetic. Now, shut up and look at how i teach him.'

His hand slowly released his own head and the sobbing starts to fade away. His kneeled figure quickly turned into straight standing with his head still faced down. "Gotcha." He wiped his tears harshly. "Weak. Still need me to settle with this."

He perked his head to the victim. "So, i give you three seconds to say sorry because you...hit my shoulder then blame on me." He swirled his knife around his finger.

The guy crawled to him and holds his leg. "One." "I-i-i a-a..." He struggles to let his voice out.

"Three." He harshly yanked his hand makes the guy clasped his hand. "Please. Please let me go."

"I already give you the chance. Usually I don't want to give it a chance. But, then. You wasted it." He walks toward him and choking him.

He released his hand and block him to the corner. "Where are you want to run?" He laughed until it's echoing around there. He slashed his body. "Ow!" That guy's holding his own arm. "Is it hurt?" He slashed again.

"Hurt?" He slashed again and again until that guy's body has thousand of slashed. His eyes slowly closed. "Stop." He trying to beg.

"Sleep. I know you want to sleep. Don't need to worry. I'll make sure that you will found your true love at the hell." Jisung patted his head.

He closed his eyes and no more sounds or movements. "Oh? It's so easy." He stabbed his stomach 2/3 times harshly and throw the knife in the bin. "Oh? I forgot to mark it." He pull out his another knife.

"His hand and his stomach already full with my works. Where should i mark it? He kneeled down. "Face? It's too ugly to mark on it." He trailed over the body.

"Leg?!" He pulled up his pants. "Perfect! Clean. It's too suitable for mark on it." He puts his knife at his leg and starts to curve the mark. 'ND'. He focused on curved like that leg is a wood.

"I never let myself down. The blood makes my arts look more colourful! Great!" He finished curves it and put his knife on his pants.

He turned his body and get out from that alley. "Look Jisung. It's easy and quick if you let me settle it at first." He walks through the forest and founds the house that made from wood. He opened it.

"I don't have an intention to let you out. You forced me." He easily turned into his another personality.

His body starts shivering and his heart beating fastly. He faced with that process. 'regret.'

Skip...

It's 5 p.m. He needs to go to the shop. He takes a bath and wore his uniform. He step out from his house and starts his journey to go to the shop.

He takes his attendance by punch card and he moved to the counter. "Hi Jisung. You're early today. Thank you for coming early. I have to bring my family to celebrate my son's birthday today. I will bring some cakes for you tomorrow." The other workers patted his shoulder. "No thanks." He shortly reply and take over his place.

If you're wondering, yes. Jisung is working at the shop. It's not suitable but he is working at the pet shop. For Jisung, it's quite relaxing to see that animal playing in their cage. For Andy, it'll be less suspicious when he works at there because he used to kill people then police won't suspect him. The shop is opened in 24 hours and he is the only who works in the night. So that, he can easily go out. He usually will wear another shirt to let other people knows that he is working at that shop.

Around 3 in the morning he will moves the CCTV to other place because he will going out on that time. His shop is near with the convenience store that he always went.

He rarely got sleep because if he closed his eyes he will see his traumatic experience when he still 10.

He sighed. "I've been waiting for you in this 10 years. I'm tired but I know i should believe that you will find me. I also didn't throw your bracelet. I still wear it even though it's quite colourful for me. I never let Andy touch it too."

'You seriously think that your dumb girl will find you? Oh, ok. Keep that fake hope on your mind then you will begged for me again.'

"She has a name. Not dumb girl and i believed that she will find me."

'Oh? She has a name? Then, what is her name? You also don't know her name and keeps calling her bear, bear, bear. Ok. Let just say that that dumb girl found you. Of course you're happy. Then, what if she knows your previous victim? Will she loves you too?'

"It's not mine. It's yours! I'm not killing them! You forced me to kill them. No, my bear will believe on me." He starts to grip his hair.

'Of course she will believe you then she will claim that you're crazy. Believe or not. She will choose me, Andy than you , Park Jisung. A pathetic hamster. Uff, I'm wondering if she labeled it to you. A pathetic hamster. A pathetic hamster. A pathetic hamster.'

"It's enough for you to control me to kill people. I never let you touch her." The bell ringing makes he fix his hair. "Welcome~" He greets with his stoic face. Then, he does his work.

I'm in love with someone now. And it's the best creation in the world. UWARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH our Jisung... Sorry to make it like this T.T

Yvonne💕