18

They arrived in front of the folks room. Yunhye knocked the door and opened it. They being greet by a flour in front of the door.

    "Wargh! Flour?! What is this?" Renjun shouts. One of the old man run to him. "This today that man's birthday. Sang song just now. So, you sing song now!" The old man tried to speak in his broken korean.

    "No! I won't singing! Yunhye!" Renjun hide behind Yunhye's back.

    "Oh! Dr. Lollipop coming again!" The old man jump a bit.

    Yunhye laughed as he called her as Lollipop again. "It's Candy not Lollipop. By the way Mr.Jung, can we come in?" Yunhye politely asked.

    "Of course! Come in!" He let them in and quickly run to his friends. "Guys! Lollipop coming! Fix your hair! Yah! Why you drop the water again?"

    As Uncle Jung eagerly wiped out the floor, Yunhye approached them. "Leave it there. Uncle Jung, please ask them to sit on their bed." Yunhye smiled and take the cloth to continue to wipe it.

    Jisung and Renjun silently follow Yunhye as they unfamiliar with the place. Yunhye back after put the cloth on the sink. She walks to the first patient and starts her works. As usually her smile still on her face until the last patient.

    "Leave!"

    "Good evening uncle Min. How are you today?" She calmly asked with her busy hand opened the medicine bottle. Jisung and Renjun help Yunhye by checking other old people with their demand instruction. Jisung busily to take the paper that fell under the bed as Renjun is soothing the old man.

     "I said leave. I can take it by myself." Uncle Min looked away as he don't want to eat the pill.

     "Uncle Min doesn't like me? Look at your friend, they all eat medicine. Now, listen to me. Eat this,okay?" Yunhye trying to ask him to eat it.

     "No! That's so bitter. Also! After I eat this, you'll ask me to get an injection, right?! It's hurt! I'll tell my wife about this!!!" Uncle Min shouts vigorously makes the other stops their action.

     "Uncle Min. That's not hurt. I promise, after you eat your pill and get your injection, I'll give you two lollipop. One for you, one for your wife. Okay?" Yunhye smiled to the other as to continue with their own business and continue look at Uncle Min.

     "Promise?!"
     "Promise." She hands out her hand that with 6 type of pill.

     Uncle Min take it happily. "I want it! I want get lollipop. Our bee loves sweets. She must be happy if she get it. Right?" Uncle gulped down the pills and facing beside as he talks to his imaginary wife.

     Yunhye give the lollipop to him and he put it beside him. "Our bee?!!! Our bee missing!! It's your fault! You scared her out! She run away now!" The pill activated makes his imagination disappeared. Uncle Min throw the lollipop to Yunhye's head.

     "Yunhye!" Jisung run to her as he saw it flung to her head. "It's okay. I'm fine." Yunhye is reassuring Jisung and facing uncle Min back again.

     "I'll give you another one then after she comes again, you can give it to her later? Also tell her that I'm sorry to scare her out just now,okay?" Yunhye rubbed his back.

     Uncle Min snatched the lollipop and put it in his drawer. "Now time for injection. If you scared just close your eyes okay? Or thinking about your wife."

      Yunhye injects him as he close his eyes while mumbling "My bee, my bee, my bee, my bee."

      Yunhye slowly teared up in front of him. She cleared the injections stuff and wiped her eyes. "Is it hurt?"

     Uncle Min slowly nodded with his eyes softened after saw Yunhye's red eyes. "Don't cry. I'll told my bee to blow the hurt away for me. You want it too? I'll try to ask her to blow it to you. She will want to do it because she is kind woman."

     Yunhye keeps crying silently while nodded. Jisung silently understanding the situation and rubbed Yunhye's back. "No thanks. I'll ask my boyfriend to blow it to me." Yunhye wiped her eyes but it still rolling down without stop.

    "You have a boyfriend?!" Uncle Min excitedly gasped.

    "Of course. Actually, I'm proud with your wife because successfully stay with you until now. I really like your wife and hope I'll meet her someday." Yunhye sniffling.

    "Our bee has a fan." He chuckled before continue. "She must be happy that she has a fan now. I really hope that burn didn't happen so that our bee already beside me now. I really hope that i didn't caused the fire so that she didn't disappeared badly. I really hope that we didn't argue that time so that she will happily leave me." Uncle Min looking down.

     "No. She must be proud on herself because she can save you from that burning house. She must be happy now because she saw you always remember her." Yunhye slowly put her arm around him.

    "I miss her a lot. She should brought me too." Uncle Min sobbing as Yunhye released the hug and firmly look at him. "Uncle Min! You should happy because she saved you and you should happy because you are the last person she saw after died. You need to grateful that she stay with her last breath with you. Look at me, my boyfriend is missing now. I don't know where is he. I only get stay with him in one year and left him. I regret not to reject my mother's offered now. I should stay with him so that i can see him again. I found out that his house burned with his clothes three years after i go. Here am i happily thinking of him with his last clothes for me. I'm sure my hamster don't want me to sad."

     Uncle Min soothing her by rubbing her hands as Jisung tried to hold his tears. "Yunhye! Chenle asked to leave now! The time is over!" Renjun shouts in front of the door.

     "I go now. Remember. Happy,okay?" Yunhye wiped his eyes and stood properly. Uncle Min just nodded his head and laying down as he feels sleepy.

     "Let's go." Yunhye nod to Jisung. As she get out from the room, she asked Chenle to continue his work.

     "Why are you crying?" Renjun worriedly ask. "It's Uncle Min. I'm sad to him. Actually he has Alzheimer since he 76 years old. His wife the one who always taking care of him. One day,they argued because Uncle Min asked his wife to put him at the folks house but she didn't want. They sulked to each other. That evening, her wife going out to buy some food for dinner. Uncle Min feel sorry and want to make a dinner for his wife. He was boiling water but he didn't notice the gas is leaking. He patiently waiting the water going boiling at the same time he stand in front of the door waiting his wife. Once his wife back, he feels weird that his water didn't boiling yet. He thought that the gas finished then he told his wife. His wife trying to open the gas but it exploded makes the house burned. The residents quickly noticed and saved an unconscious uncle Min leaving his wife. Until now, uncle Min making his own imaginary to soothe his own mental health. Because of his Alzheimer, he can't remember people less then one day. She is his weakness." Yunhye warmly smiled while walking.

     "He called his wife as our bee? Who's calling his own wife as an animal?! I still understand if people called his own wife as flower's name." Renjun sarcastically called the nickname.

      "There it's! Me and my boyfriend." Yunhye crossed her arms as she got mad at Renjun. Jisung smiled secretly behind her.

      "You has a boyfriend?! Why i didn't know about that?! Where is he? Why you never let him meet me?" Renjun gasped and shakes Yunhye's body.

      "Because you're my best friend that's doesn't meant that I'll tell you everything. Go to your room back. I still has something to do with Jisung now. Bye!" Yunhye grabbed Jisung's hand and leaving Renjun there.

I'm releasing stress by watching Jaemin's Cam! (It's a fourth time though) Wahahahhaha.

Yvonne 💕