10

It's time for her to go back to the hospital. She is sitting in the car with Johnny is driving beside her. "When can I get to drive by my own to the hospital? It's quite uncomfortable to disturb your works." Yunhye sighed as she lowered her body.

    Johnny chuckled "Why? You disliking this brother-sister bonding? I'll try to ask our dad to buy you a new car. Well, knowing that our dad really stingy with his money."

    Yunhye straighten her back again and gasped. "Really? Wah! Thank you Johnny!"

     "Yunhye." Johnny's voice suddenly turn into stern one. "What's the sudden mood?" Yunhye chuckled.

     "I know that you were bullied at work. Taeil told me that he saw and heard that girl in your dorm accused you with bad thing. Why are you not telling me about this?"

    "Johnny, I'm not going to be a baby to you anymore. After all, I'm almost done with that misunderstanding. I'll solve it by my own. Can you trust me?" Yunhye clinged to his arm makes Johnny sighed.

    "Alright. If anything happens in bad condition, just tell Taeil or immediately call me. Promise?" Yunhye nodded quietly as she doesn't want to explode any war. Yunhye keeps clinged and suddenly released her hand and looks at her brother with her eyes widened.

     "I just remembered! What's the news about Park Jisung? Did you manage to catch him?"

    "Can't you just asked me properly? I'm shocking to see you with that widen eyes. Anyway, two or three night ago. We still found a corpse with bad condition. But, the condition of the corpse is getting worse. Kind of, their fingers didn’t have nails like someone plucked it out, but the other side of his hand had pretty perfect nails.Next, their kidneys come out of the body and their kidneys are crushed like being trampled. The ND mark is increasing in each corpse. If before there was only one, but now, as long as the area has no cuts or scratches, he will mark with the ND."

    Yunhye gagged in disgusting. "That's gross. I'm wondering how do you managed with that. But, why it seems become more worst? I'm sure i have been told him to keep doing good to people and help people to pay my money. I thought it would be nice." Yunhye shrugged.

     "I don't know. We already found his usually spot. Maybe this night or tomorrow I will make an arrest on Jisung." Johnny sighed in relieved.

    "Good to here. We're here. I go first. Bye. See you tomorrow." Yunhye hugged his brother quickly and running to her dorm. "Tomorrow?" Johnny furrowed his eyebrows and left there to his workplace.

Skip...

     Yunhye already gets her second and third patients as Jaehyun's promised. She smiled widely going back to her dorm. She opened the door with smile but her smile dropped after she feels something wet from above.

    "Did i disturb your happy day?" Yujin scoffs and muffled her laughter.

     Chae Young grab the paper in Yunhye's hand. "Oh wow. What's this? It's look likes our slut got her new toy." Yunhye just let her take it. 'Not that you can understand about their illness.'

     "Jung Seon Jae. 56 years old. Uuf, an experience? Nice taste, Yun." Ji Hyo read it loudly. "What's up with that Yun?" Yujin laughed. Chae Young is approaching Yunhye with her hand eagerly destroyed the paper makes Yunhye gasped.

     "Oopsie? I didn't mean to ruin your paper. I just let go of my anger with this paper after looking at your innocent face." Chae Young throws the paper across the room. The door still opened makes Taeil suddenly entered.

     "What's going on here? Yunhye, why are you so wet?" Taeil seriously glared at the girls. Yunhye nervously laughed as she didn't want this going furthermore.

     "We are celebrating Ji Hyo's birthday but they got mistake by putting this prank too early then it dropped on me." Yunhye smiled as comfort. Yujin smiled innocently and put her arm on Yunhye's shoulder and harshly grasped her shoulder makes Yunhye screamed a little but that go unnoticed by Taeil.

     "Yeah. We're very good roommate. Oh? Mind if i bring her inside to changer her clothes? She will get cold if we delay it more longer. Right, Yun?" Yujin tighten her hands makes Yunhye teared up a bit. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow, Taeil." Yunhye cheekily smiled and bowed a bit. Taeil just leave it, it's look like he really got lied by her.

     "Now, we should teach you some lessons by leaves the door open. Hyo, Young. " Yujin gives them a nodded.

Skip...

    The sun's shining its light excitedly however Yunhye just groaned due her eyes squinting to reduce the light to entered her eyes.

    Yujin, Ji Hyo and Chae Young already went to their unit. It's already 2 weeks since she got beat up. She just left her patients behind. Can't blame her after all, her head really knocked her off until she slept fully three days. She just eats her snack while lunch and quickly sleep after her roommate back.

    'I really hates this. I didn't do anything wrong yet got a punch to the bruises. I need to go to my patients. They waited for me.' Yunhye gives a support to herself. She dragged her feets to the bathroom and puts her makes up on her bruised.

    She takes her important things and puts her usual smiled walks out from her room. She walks to the lift but got stopped by someone. "Yunhye?" Yunhye turned her head and gasped. "Johnny! What are you doing here? Wait, don't mention that you got injured?" Yunhye scanned his body.

    Johnny puts his arm on her shoulder to stop her movements. "No. I'm on duty. You know, Jisung was just admitted to the hospital two days ago. He tried to commit suicide after leaving the scene. I think he knew that the police could track him down, he stabbed his own stomach and legs. Luckily we managed to get there before his condition got worse but he was still in a coma. So we had to take turns taking good care of him for fear if he ran away after he woke up from a coma. Do you want to go see your patients?"

    "Wow, that's really urgh scary. Oh, yes. Anyway, around one or two week later I'll get my own room." Yunhye wiggled her eyebrows. "That Jaehyun will revoked your title? Oh my god! I'm proud! I'm going to tell mom and asking her for a cheesecake to you." Johnny's hand patting her head softly.

    "Well, Dr.Yunhye needs to meet her patients now. Excuse me for now, Chief Johnny." Yunhye cleared her throat as her hand fixing her clothes.

Am i being a bored people by wrote this bored thingy?

Yvonne💕