14

Yunhye entered the room with confusion. Renjun just trailed behind her.

    Jisung sat on a chair while playing with his handcuffs. If people didn't know him, maybe they'll cooed at his cute action. Yunhye smiled at him. Jisung still didn't notised them yet until Yunhye spoked.

    "Thank you for show me the direction, Lucas. Again, sorry for insulting you. Renjun! Bow." Yunhye step on his leg makes he sighed and bowed together.

    "I'm sorry too. You can just called my name. I'm guarding the outside anyway." Lucas take a leave.

    Renjun shifted his body toward Jisung but moved behind Yunhye.

    "Good afternoon, Jisung. How are you doing?" Yunhye walks to him but got pulled by Renjun. "Yah! Don't too close. I'm scared!" He mumbled between her coat.

    "Then, why are you followed me just now?!" Yunhye tsked him.

    "You- Are you just tsked at me? I'm going to tell Renhye." Yunhye just ruffled his hair and sits on the chair in front of his jail.

    It's the underground room that has a dark way to walk in. Inside that room, there is one more fence that including bed and chair with table. Even Jisung already inside that fence, they still handcuffing him. 'they makes him like an animal. Even though he is dangerous, they shouldn't lock him in here.'

    Renjun just squatting behind Yunhye and peeking Jisung behind her coat.

    "Renjun, greet." Yunhye elbowed him. "Hi." Renjun shows his face smiled and hid back.

    "So, Jisung. Can i come in?" Yunhye smiled softly. Jisung perked his head to her. "It's locked." He slowly speaks.

     Yunhye just stand there for a while before she turned her body to Renjun. She smiled evilly. "No! What ever it is, the answer is no. I want to meet Renhye before i die!" Renjun quickly states after saw her smiled.

    "You don't even know what it is." She chuckled and holds his sleeves. "Renjun-ge. You're so handsome. Can you ask Lucas for a key? Just promise him that I'll take all the responsibility of this and I'll give it back to him. Please~ pwease~" Renjun just ignore her. "Pwease? Ice cweam?" She makes a piece pose and put it on her face.

    "Cream and cookies." Renjun sighed and left for Lucas.

    "Where did you learn that?" Jisung suddenly talked makes she startled.

    "Omma! Aish! Learn what?"

    "That pwease and ice cweam things." Jisung stop playing his handcuffs.

    "I used to do it with my childhood friend when i want him to buy an ice cream or something." Yunhye smiled sadly reminiscing her childhood scene.

    Jisung expected something and asked again. "What's your friend's name?"

    "That's the funny thing is, we never know our real name around that 2 years and just called by nickname. I used to call him hamster."

    'i got you. Finally, here you're.' "How ol-"

     "Yunhye! I got it!" Renjun run with the keys on his hand. Yunhye stands up and ruffled his hair. "Oh yeah! That's what I expected from our Junnie."

     She walked to the fence and opened the locks makes the door flung open. "You can come in if you want to or you can just stay outside if you don't want to come in, Junnie." Yunhye walk in the fence and left Renjun sits outside.

     "Aren't you afraid of me? They used to call me a monster because I killed people cruelly." Jisung stared at the floor.

     "I believe you won't hurt me." Yunhye lock herself in there to make Jisung trust on her words. Renjun gasped. "Crazy Yunhye! Give me that key before i called Lucas."

     "Then, I'll not having lunch with you also I'll bring Renhye to my room for one week." Yunhye smiles cynically and lowered her voice makes Renjun thinks back.

    "As long as he didn't hurt you." Renjun huffed and sits in front of the fence.

Yvonne 💕