Prologue: Meeting the District 2 mentors/training

*A week later in District 4 at Henry Gambon's Victor's house one day at noon with the twins*
~Nobody's POV~
At Henry's Victor's house one day at noon with the twins they were carrying Cassiopeia's things to the front door where either Brutus or Enobaria would be waiting to take their sister to District 2 where Cassie will train to become lethal and maybe make new friends when she gets there Cassiopeia was upstairs checking if she was missing something to bring with her from home. Then Henry came to get his sister saying that Enobaria was here to take her to 2 since Finnick, Henry, and Beatrice were heading to the Capital for business.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

I was upstairs in my brothers house thinking about how I will be trained to become a lethal fighter and maybe make new friends when I get there but I was upstairs checking if I was missing something to bring with me from home when Henry came to fe...

I was upstairs in my brothers house thinking about how I will be trained to become a lethal fighter and maybe make new friends when I get there but I was upstairs checking if I was missing something to bring with me from home when Henry came to fetch me saying that Enobaria was here to take me to her District which was 2 where the Careers are trained at a special academy until they were 18 and old enough to volunteer in the games and beyond 18 they are lethal.
"Remember Cassie that we love you Beatrice and I know that you'll be trained well," Henry said to me as we walked downstairs to the front door where I saw Miss Enobaria standing there smiling at me she looked at my brother and sister who was holding there suitcase for business.
~Henry Gambon's POV~

While Beatrice and Enobaria catch up on things I came to fetch Cassie saying that Enobaria was here to take her to District 2 where the Careers are trained at a special academy until they were 18 and old enough to volunteer in the games and beyond...

While Beatrice and Enobaria catch up on things I came to fetch Cassie saying that Enobaria was here to take her to District 2 where the Careers are trained at a special academy until they were 18 and old enough to volunteer in the games and beyond 18 they are lethal she'll be there while Trice, Cashmere, Gloss, Finnick, and I are in the Capital for business for President Snow.
"Remember Cassie that we love you Beatrice and I know that you'll be trained well," I said to her as we both walked downstairs to the front door where I saw Enobaria standing there smiling at her she looked at me and Beatrice who was holding our suitcase for business which was selling our bodies for pleasure.
Play video: