Chapter 12: Looking back at Cassie's tribute interview

*In the Capitol with Finnick and Beatrice in the living room of their living quarters drinking*
~Third Person's POV~
With the Hunger Games ending soon with the remaining Victors that remain in the dome shaped arena back in the Capitol Finnick was pouring him and Beatrice something to drink as the servants were bringing out their dinners Beatrice missed her sister she knew that her family was watching from back home in District 4 so Finnick puts on Cassiopeia's tribute interview on the screen.
Play video:

~Beatrice Gambon's POV~

The games were ending soon there wasn't that many remaining tributes

The games were ending soon there wasn't that many remaining tributes..... We were both good with Cassie's odds at the moment we also know that she and Cato made a deal with Snow to kill the other tributes but also kill themselves only to be brought back with medicine leaving only Katniss and Peeta alive to win the 74th annual Hunger Games this year. My sister is loved by the capitol and it's people it's probably why Snow made a deal with her and Cato of course their identity will have to look entirely different afterwards.
Right now Finnick and I were watching my sisters tribute interview again to get our minds off of the games for a bit these last few days will be hard for everyone because only one comes out on top as Victor.
Flashback of Cassie's tribute interview:
Caesar had asked her another question "Dear Cassiopeia everyone here in the Capitol has given you the nickname "The Capitol's Gem" what do you think of that name," she smiled and spoke "Well Caesar I think it's a fine nickname hopefully for me if I come out of this arena alive," then the people clapped wanting one more question.
Play video:

"Cassiopeia dear if your family is watching and your going into the arena tomorrow what would you say to them," Caesar asked her as she looked into the cameras tears fell from her blue eyes and she spoke "I would say to my family that I am a strong person don't worry so much about me we'll see each other again if I make it out alive Henry, Beatrice, Annie, and Finnick please take care of Mags, Mom, and the twins for me I do die in the arena tomorrow.
Pic of her crying:

(Looks at another camera before speaking) To the people of Panem and from the Capitol I wanna thank you so much for your prayers towards me and my family if I die in the arena I die fighting and for a good reason this Gem will shine in the end," t...

To the people of Panem and from the Capitol I wanna thank you so much for your prayers towards me and my family if I die in the arena I die fighting and for a good reason this Gem will shine in the end," then time was up for her she had done a good job at saying her farewells.
-end of flashback-
Play video:

Present:
~Finnick Odair's POV~
Once Beatrice and I were finished watching Cassie's tribute interview again..... The screen stopped at her smiling holding roses in her hands Beatrice looked at the screen seeing her sister smile at the crowd and went to get a drink as I followed her watching as she did so I spoke "She'll be fine Beatrice have faith in her," she nodded her head as Beatrice walked over back too me and spoke "I know but what if she and Cato made a deal with Snow to stay alive," I thought about it all of this makes sense kind of," so then as such happened Beatrice sighed before hugging me. I know she was scared for her sister as we all are in District 4 her mother is worried about that her daughter won't make it home.
Cato and Cassiopeia must've made a deal with Snow.....
~Beatrice Gambon's POV~

After watching my sisters tribute interview I decided to call my brother up

After watching my sisters tribute interview I decided to call my brother up...... I went into my room and called up my brother to see how he and the others are holding up our father is in charge of the games of changing things in the arena when I laid in bed I called my family up and Henry answered my phone call "Hey sis how are you," sounding exhausted from watching our sister fighting for her life "I'm exhausted I've been getting sponsors for our sister she's doing well so far," as I sat up to have some snacks that my Avox brought in for me. Then he spoke again "That's good to hear Mom worries every time she sees her on the hologram but our other siblings cheer for and Katniss every day," I sighed before eating a strawberry with cream as its dipping sauce before I spoke "Well the games are almost done the game makers are in a hurry to end it already Father is charge of changing things up," and we both talked for 3 hours.
Play video:

Many have tried it
*End of Chapter 12: Looking back at Cassie's tribute interview*
Play video: