Chapter 2: Goodbyes/Arrives at the Capital

*In District 4 at the train station with Cassiopeia and her family and friends that day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the train station in District 4 that same day Cassiopeia was hugging her friends along with Mags and Annie before hugging Henry and the twins before hugging her mother grabbing her backpack but before she boarded the train her mother gave her a necklace that was a compass locket with an engraving in the inside of it all tributes were aloud to have one thing from home to take into the games with them.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

The male tribute for my District was on the train already probably talking with Beatrice and Finnick as I said goodbye to my friends and family but before I boarded the train my mother gave me a necklace that was a compass locket with an engraving...

The male tribute for my District was on the train already probably talking with Beatrice and Finnick as I said goodbye to my friends and family but before I boarded the train my mother gave me a necklace that was a compass locket with an engraving in the inside of it all tributes were aloud to have one thing from home to take into the games with them.
Play video: (what's going on with District 12)

I wore it before getting on the train wearing my backpack so then with that happening I got on the train so that I could settle down for a while until we reach the Capital once I got on the train and we were waiting for the engines to go so we could be off to the Capital.
"Your just a stupid girl who has to rely on her siblings to do her dirty work and your never gonna win the games I'm going to kill you and the careers first," the male tribute said to me as I put my things down somewhere and sat at the table where Beatrice and Finnick were sat at the table waiting for me so we could snack on something.
Geez this guy is so full of himself....
As I was eating my curry and rice like a proper lady that I am when I want to I placed my utensils down on the plate as my sister and her best friend watched me get mad "You are so full of yourself I do rely on my siblings on certain things but never my dirty work I don't have any moron...also you won't last 20 seconds in the games when it starts you messed with the wrong team," before continuing to eat we were passing through District 2 where I trained until after the 73rd games and where I met Cato and some others but mainly Cato.
He's so going to do die in the games.....
~Beatrice Gambon's POV~