Chapter 10: Katniss and Rue's alliance

*Back in the games with the remaining District tributes inside of the dome that one day*
~Nobody's POV~
In the games with the remaining District tributes that were still alive had either made new alliances or kept hidden for the remains of the games but with the remaining careers they had to be careful and choose their target wisely everyone was on there own at this point Peeta was off on his own as for Cassiopeia she also went to find Katniss and Rue so that way she can help keep them alive before looking for Peeta then going back to Marvel, Cato, and the female tribute from 2 Clove.
Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

The games were ending quicker than expected there weren't many of us left now but I gotta find Peeta, Katniss, and Rue to see if they were ok but I can't because Cato won't let me out of his sight but the remaining careers had to be careful and ch...

The games were ending quicker than expected there weren't many of us left now but I gotta find Peeta, Katniss, and Rue to see if they were ok but I can't because Cato won't let me out of his sight but the remaining careers had to be careful and choose their target wisely everyone was on there own at this point Peeta was off on his own as for me I also went to find Katniss and Rue so I can help stay alive before looking for Peeta but how can I when Cato won't let me out of his sight.
"Cato let me go please I promise that I'll be back I promise just have to find some food," I said to him convincing him enough to let me go maybe I can kill someone on the way perhaps the male from 11 most of us have kept to ourselves "If your not back by sundown I'm going to get you Cassie," he says with love and concern before kissing me on the lips and I responded back to him.
This game only ends in just one outcome.....
Play video:

~Katniss Everdeen's POV~
I wonder if Peeta is doing alright on his own these games were almost done there wasn't many of us tributes left.... As Rue and I walked around the place I heard movement from the tree line so we both hid and heard a female voice calling my name "Katniss is that you.... I need your help," she says with concern I told Rue too stay hidden and not to come out unless I tell her too when I came out she had her hands in the air as I pointed my weapons at her "Don't move why do you need my help," I said asking her then she smiled "We can help each other out you and Peeta can win this hands down," I put my bow down and told Rue to come out.
I do need allies in this if I am too win....
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~