Vote and Comment on the story:

Hey y'all,
I hope you like my new fan fiction story about the Hunger Games which will all be the same mostly some of it is of my own creation and the characters that aren't in the movies and things that should've happened in the movie keeping our main hero's alive.

But if you like this story so far please vote or comment on what you think and let me know what you guys wanna see happen and I will try to make it happen in this story I'm kinda nervous about this one so go easy on me.
Play video:

Also, if I messed up on something line or scenes let me know in the comments for that chapter I'd appreciate the help with this story I wanna do something that I've had in my mind for 3 weeks now and it's only coming along slowly for the story. The Hunger Games is my favorite series besides the Maze Runner series and the Harry Potter series.
Play video:

I wanna be proud of this story as I am with my other stories so before I end this and publish it go to my profile and click that follow button and read my other stories and vote and comment on those stories from WWE to The Originals to Why Don't We to I Frankenstein to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter to Reign to Van Helsing to Attack on Titan to Black Butler and to TURN: Washington's Spies.

Also I'll follow you guys back after you click my follow button on my profile.