*Mini-Chapter* Ice skating in the Capital

*In the early morning at the Capital where all of the tributes were living at for the time being*
~Nobody's POV~
In the early morning on the District 4 floor everyone on all 12 floors were all sleeping still since it was 6:00am and Cassiopeia Gambon woke up early and got dressed after finding out that there's an ice skating rink she was given permission by President Snow that she can use their ice skating rink to go ice skating before going to see there stylist at 10:45am for a fitting for the opening ceremony so with that she left a note for everyone that she was going ice skating for a bit but she'll be back on time for meeting with the stylist.
Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

I got dressed and left my sister a note on the table saying that I'm to the ice skating rink and get some exercise in this morning before the opening ceremony today so I have some energy as well too so then as such I took the elevator to the lobby...

I got dressed and left my sister a note on the table saying that I'm to the ice skating rink and get some exercise in this morning before the opening ceremony today so I have some energy as well too so then as such I took the elevator to the lobby floor and walked around to find the ice skating rink it's been so long since I was here with my family but when I found the room there was nobody here just the people who work here Beatrice came in my room last night saying that President Snow is allowing me to use his ice skating rink.
Play video:

As I got my skates and sat down on the bench placing them on I thought about Cato and I and our training when we were 8 years old it would be nice to skate with him though I don't think he'd know how to ice skate just before I got onto the ice to do some practice I heard a voice "Miss Gambon President Snow requests that you perform something for his granddaughter and another performance with Mr. Cato before your training," a Peacekeeper said to me I nodded my head when I saw Cato standing there holding his skates as I slid onto the ice and started skating around the ice gaining speed.
So this is for Snow's granddaughter ok I'll do it....
~Cato Hadley's POV~
Wow she's really good at this but I understand why I was brought here.... I looked at Cassie as she ice skated in a costume she looked so beautiful ice skating the Peacekeeper that brought me here spoke "Miss Gambon President Snow requests that you perform something for his granddaughter and another performance with Mr. Cato before your training," a Peacekeeper said to her as Cassie nodded her head.
Pic of Cassiopeia's skating outfit: