*Mini-Chapter* Before leaving the Academy

*Back in District 2 at the Career Academy center with Cassiopeia and Cato outside one day*
~Nobody's POV~
Before going home back to District 4 after training with the District 2 future Careers Cassiopeia learned so much and made friends with Cato and Clove also some others but she was happy that she and Cato had gotten along so well while she stayed in 2 until her time was up to staying with Enobaria, but outside of the Academy Cassiopeia held her bags in her hands with Enobaria behind her waiting to take her back to the train so she could get going home but Cato wanted to say something's to her.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

Today I get to go back home back to where I belong

Today I get to go back home back to where I belong.... As I was leaving the Academy with Enobaria to escort me back to District 4 where Beatrice and Henry would be waiting for me at or maybe not they might be busy since the 74th Hunger Games were coming up soon and I wanted to spend as much time with my family before I have to volunteer like President Snow asked of me when I was 8 years old.
"So your going back to 4 soon," Cato said to me he looked nervous and blushing did I do something to him then I spoke "Yeah I am Enobaria insisted she escorts me back to District 4," he and I grew close since I first arrived at his District then before I left Cato took my hands holding them to his chest (oh no now I think I'm blushing how embarrassing) as he spoke "We will see each other again soon I'm sure of it Princess," I unconsciously kissed his cheeks when he realized what I had done Enobaria and I grabbed my bags and boarded the train.
I'm sure we'll see each other again....
Play video:

~Cato Hadley's POV~
She has gotten more beautiful and important to me ever since she arrived.... Its been a few years since she started training at the Academy like President Snow had asked of her to do since she will volunteer at the 74th Hunger Games this year but today she will be going back home to District 4 so I caught her and Enobaria at a perfect time "So your going back to 4 soon," I said to her I was nervous and blushing then Cassie spoke "Yeah I am Enobaria insisted she escorts me back to District 4," she and I grew close since she first arrived at my District then before she left me I took her hands holding them to my chest (oh no now I think she's blushing how embarrassing) as I spoke "We will see each other again soon I'm sure of it Princess," Cassiopeia unconsciously kissed my cheeks when I realized what she had done Enobaria and Cassiopeia grabbed her bags and boarded the train.
I am gonna miss her....
Play video:

*skip to when Enobaria and Cassiopeia were on the train that same day going to District 4*
~Nobody's POV~
While on the train settling down it wouldn't be long till they reached District 4 the Fishing District where so many good things can be made from sea shells and making outfits but Cassiopeia Gambon knew that her home was so much more than that now over the course she's been in District 2 and keeping in contact with her family and siblings also giving Snow her updates on every progress she's made.
~Enobaria's POV~