Chapter 11: Rue's death & Finding Peeta

*In the arena later that day with the three girls causing there distraction somewhere in the arena*
~Third Person's POV~
So then later on that day in the arena the remaining tributes were keeping to themselves except for Rue, Katniss, and Cassiopeia they were working together to get rid of the remaining careers Marvel, Cato, and Clove but Cassie needed to find Cato afterwards. Cassiopeia and Cato just have to keep there side of the deal they know that Snow was watching the games with his granddaughter Celestia.
Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~
I have to keep moving and find Rue before something happens to her..... While running through the woods to find Rue she did her whistle and I ran in that direction while thinking of the deal Cato and I made with President Snow and become entertainment slaves in the Capitol once we have a Victor for the games. I'm just hoping our families will be alright still just until we get home from this chaos.
I just hope that I can find Cato......
-Flashback of the deal with President Snow-
Cato and I looked at each other thinking about our options and then I spoke "If we are pulled out of the arena alive what would you have us do," then he spoke again "Once we have our Victor for this years Hunger Games you both will be the Capitol's Gem and the Killer to please everyone by entertaining them with ice skating shows and private occasions," I knew what he wants Cato and I to do when my siblings have the time off.
I then spoke "Fine we accept your deal if you promise to not harm or kill or anything that will cause Cato and I to lose our loved ones if you accept our deal we're done here," I said to him as we stood up about to leave then he spoke "Alright...Alright I'll accept your deal Miss Gambon both of your families and friends and other loved ones will not be harmed in any way," that's when we nodded and left his home.
-End of flashback-
Though I have a feeling he's up to something....
*skip to when Katniss and Cassiopeia meet up with Rue at her spot where they found her trapped*
~Third Person's POV~
Later that day in the dome Katniss and Cassiopeia found Rue trapped under a net struggling so Katniss helped Rue while Cassie kept watch with her dagger ready she was trained for catching,killing people, and throwing knives killing her targets never missing. But in the dome Cassie saw Marvel heading there way and she hurried Katniss up to get Rue while Cassie took down Marvel setting his canon off.
Pic of Cassiopeia fighting:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~I looked behind me to see Rue standing there still as a statue only to see a spear in her

I looked behind me to see Rue standing there still as a statue only to see a spear in her..... Katniss and I ran over to her and comforted her I knew what would happen next now there would riots throughout District 11 because of Rue's death and Katniss is the spark for this rebellion something President Snow will not like that people will die and innocent people will be killed.
"Can you sing me something Cassie please," Rue asked me as she was slowly dying and I nodded my head and started singing to her playing with the curls of her hair.
This can't happen.....
Play video: