Chapter 4: Keeping our Promise

*Inside of the Capitol the next morning with Cato and Cassie*
~Nobody's POV~
The very next morning with Cato and Cassie they were required to go see President Snow about their promise of entertaining the Capitol and with the two entertainers looking different from their previous looks also they are now apart of the Capitol even though in their hearts they know that they are from Districts 2 and 4. So then as such happened both Cassie had woken Cato up and told him that Snow wants a chat with them in their room.

Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

We all had a good laugh today when I saw Cato in a red suit his hair slicked back

We all had a good laugh today when I saw Cato in a red suit his hair slicked back.... I had to look my best for President Snow I've read his history I'm well aware of his weakness "Love" something he struggled with letting people get close to him a girl from District 12 named Lucy Gray he was her mentor in the 10th Hunger Games he fell in love with her but she had used him before knowing who he really was and ran away from him for her safety and he's changed since then becoming the President of Panem. Today was a busy day the Victors would be training for their first day while people bet on who would win this years Quarter Quell Cato sent our families money for food and other expenses for them also too.

Once I was finished getting ready Cato went to shower while an avox made me a cup of tea with milk and sugar then as we got finished eating breakfast two escorts came to get Cato and I to see President Snow at his mansion. It must be important if he's asking for us so soon before the games start it was a quiet ride to the mansion while Cato was taking notes for us both to do and follow.

~Cato Hadley's POV~

I had to help my girl with speaking to the other victors soon

I had to help my girl with speaking to the other victors soon..... We both were on our way to see President Snow the ride there was a quiet ride to the mansion Cassie was thinking about what Snow could want we also had a ice skating show tonight it would be airing live at the entertainment center. Once we arrived at the Presidential Mansion the guards told us that Snow was in his green house taking care of his flowers so that's where Cassie and I both went too.