Chapter 1: The 74th Hunger Games tributes

*Years later in District 4 at after she came back from training at the academy for the 74th Games*
~Nobody's POV~
Finally years later after training and training in District 2 Cassiopeia Gambon came back as still the sweet girl from District 4 but in the inside she's a warrior career trained her brother and sister and mom were all happy to see her again since she's been gone her mother gave birth to twins a boy and a girl she named them Andromeda and Perseus to remind Cassie of home they were now 3 years old looking like Beatrice and Henry their father Mr. Gambon was a game maker for the Games every year and Snow's doctor.
However somewhere in District 12 was a big year for them all when someone gets chosen to enter the games and not many volunteer but for one little 12 year old girl this sister is willing to volunteer for her sister so she's safe.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

It felt so good to be back home with my family I've missed them and now my younger siblings were now 3 years old since I've been in District 2 training at the Academy with Cato and some others just like President Snow had told me when I was just 8...

It felt so good to be back home with my family I've missed them and now my younger siblings were now 3 years old since I've been in District 2 training at the Academy with Cato and some others just like President Snow had told me when I was just 8 years old I would be volunteering myself for the 74th Hunger Games that year has finally come and I'm sure District 12 has it bad like in every other District since District 13 was completely destroyed.
"Cassie come eat lunch with us before taking a bath and dressed for the reaping," Beatrice said to me as I walked downstairs now I'm a 16 year old lethal in the inside and pure and loyal on the outside I am from District 4 and this is my home and I love it.
But I am gonna miss home....
Play video:

~Beatrice Gambon's POV~

It was now the 74th Hunger Games and Henry and I were worried about our sister who has no choice in being in these games this year but Finnick said that he and I can keep an eye on her while we're in the Capital while Henry takes care of our mom a...

It was now the 74th Hunger Games and Henry and I were worried about our sister who has no choice in being in these games this year but Finnick said that he and I can keep an eye on her while we're in the Capital while Henry takes care of our mom and the twins Annie and Mags will be here also to help out with the twins they are a bit of a hand full.
"Today's the day Beatrice," Henry said as we placed lunch onto the table Mom was still getting the twins dressed up for today even though Mags and Annie will be watching them for a while then I spoke "I know Henry she's trained for this moment since she was 8 now she's 16 almost 17 years old going to the Games," saying it as I tried to not cry.
What if she dies in that arena....
~Mrs. Gambon's POV~