Chapter 8: The Games Begin part 1

*At the Tributes building center the very next morning with Cassie and Finnick walking*
~Third Person's POV~
The day has finally arrived for the 24 tributes to take a helicopter to the arena where they will be going into a tube with there stylist giving them one last piece of advice but this morning each tribute went individually with their mentors leaving District 12 last to arrive at the moment Cassie and Finnick were walking to the helicopter where other tributes were waiting to be taken to the arena which wasn't far at all.
Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

As I walked out with Finnick he was giving some last minute advice before I walk onto the jet and meet with my stylist at the arena where hopefully I see Leo again I love my team so much but if I do die in that arena in the first half then I'll go...

As I walked out with Finnick he was giving some last minute advice before I walk onto the jet and meet with my stylist at the arena where hopefully I see Leo again I love my team so much but if I do die in that arena in the first half then I'll go out fighting with Cato by my side in the games we could both go home together but we both made a deal with Snow if Cato and I wanted to live.
"Any last words before I go off to my death Finnick," I said to him as I was about to board the jet then he nodded his head and spoke "Just stay alive and kill your tribute partner during the blood bath," I nodded my head before I spoke "Promise me Finnick that you'll take care of my family especially Beatrice and Henry," I said to him as he hugged me before I got onto the jet.
Hope is rekindled for all of Panem....
~Finnick Odair's POV~
I'm standing with Cassie before she goes into the arena not knowing if she'll come out of this alive but she's smart then Snow might've offered her and that boy from 2 a deal then she spoke "Any last words before I go off to my death Finnick," Cassie said as she was about to board the jet then I nodded and spoke "Just stay alive and kill your tribute partner during the blood bath," Cassie nodded her head before she spoke "Promise me Finnick that you'll take care of my family especially Beatrice and Henry," she said to me as I hugged her before she got onto the jet.
We will see each other again....
Play video:

*Skip to when all the mentors meet in one room together with a bunch of screens*
~Third Person's POV~
Once all 24 tributes were on there pedestal wearing their jackets waiting for launch which was in 9 seconds and waiting for that countdown to start and finish everyone in Panem wasn't ready to see there favorites die so early in the Games even the 12 Districts had favorites and their families were waiting watching there screens on what could happen to them. But in the mentors/Victors room they were all sitting in their seats looking at there screens seeing everyone so frightened except for the Careers but Beatrice Gambon was scared for her sister.
~Beatrice Gambon's POV~