Chapter 6: Training Assessments/scores

*At the training tribute center 2 weeks later with the 24 tributes sitting down waiting one day*
~Nobody's POV~
One day about 2 weeks later at the training tribute center was the day that all 24 tributes would be called one by one to go in and perform there skills and weapons showing the game makers what there made of to give them a decent score for the scoring later that evening it would Girl then Boy for the 24 tributes who were waiting to be called for their assessment skills.
~Cashmere's POV~

Today was the assessment scoring and individual assessment with the game makers where they decide what score the tribute should have based on their skills but this morning I have to talk with Beatrice, Finnick, Enobaria, Brutus, and of course Glos...

Today was the assessment scoring and individual assessment with the game makers where they decide what score the tribute should have based on their skills but this morning I have to talk with Beatrice, Finnick, Enobaria, Brutus, and of course Gloss my brother about our tributes becoming allies also a chance for Gloss and Beatrice to speak with each other as well too he's been thinking about her lately since there last meeting.
"I'm gonna go see if the others are coming to our little meeting Gloss," I said to my brother as he watched Beatrice's interview with Caesar when she had just become a new Victor in her games she won by killing 2 tributes at once with her weapons which were sais she was skilled in the water and on land also but its how she won because of the support of her family and friends and Gloss.
But will they end together again....
Play video:

~Katniss Everdeen's POV~

It seemed like forever when we were sat down waiting for our assessment

It seemed like forever when we were sat down waiting for our assessment....Peeta and I were of course the last ones to be called cause where we are from in Panem we would be called one by one to go in and perform there skills and weapons showing the game makers what they are made of to give us tributes a decent score for the scoring later that evening which will determine how we will go out and be remembered before the games.
Female voice: Katniss Everdeen please report for individual assessment.
I stood up feeling nervous I could do this I'm good with a bow hunting animals it can't be any different hunting humans down in a dome with 23 other people to kill that also wanna kill you or survive as long as possible as I left Peeta spoke "Hey Katniss...shoot straight," I nodded my head before walking inside to do my assessment before the scoring happens later today.
Play video: