*Mini-Chapter*: Interview practice with Mentors

*On District 4's room floor one day before the interview with Caesar and all of Panem *
~Third Person's POV~
It's now been 3 days since there individual assessments scores came in they now took a break from training and focused on the practices of what they were all going to say when they have their one on one interview with Caesar in just under 1 day as their Capitol stylist were making designs on what their tribute should wear for the interview. So on District 4's room floor one day just before there interview in front of all of Panem watching in the Capitol, the audience, and in the 12 Districts Beatrice and Finnick were with Cassie and the male tribute talking.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

Today all of the tributes will be with their mentors to practice answering questions about there score, the reaping, the preparation for going into the games, family, friends,etc

Today all of the tributes will be with their mentors to practice answering questions about there score, the reaping, the preparation for going into the games, family, friends,etc. it literally could be anything that Caesar asks you to answer that all of Panem wants to know before everyone but 1 person dies in that arena so I'll be Finnick practicing and the male tribute gets to work with my sister and (She'll whip him into shape for sure) so for practice Finnick and I are going to see my stylist while we go over the questions on some flash cards he and Beatrice made together for my choices of my interview dress for tomorrow.
Play video:

"Alright sweetie we ready to practice I had an Avox bring some food and drinks in your room," Finnick said to me as I nodded my head as I followed him back to my room since he's great at giving tips leaving Beatrice with our male tribute who I hope dies in the bloodbath.
Let's practice the interview....
~Finnick Odair's POV~
Beatrice and I came up with some questions for the interview which was tomorrow so we have today and the next afternoon before the Tributes interview with Caesar answering some questions in front of all of Panem before going into the games the next morning it's everyone's last chance to say goodbye too all but one but Beatrice has a feeling that Snow will save Cassie and Cato from the arena.
"Alright sweetie we ready to practice I had an Avox bring some food and drinks in your room," I said to her as Cassie nodded her head as she followed me back to her own room since I'm great at giving tips leaving Beatrice with our male tribute.
Let's get started on the question....
*Meanwhile with District 2 in there room floor planning on what they were going to say*
~Enobaria's POV~
In the room for District 2 Brutus and I were going over plans for the games and going over the questions that Caesar has asked every tribute before they go into the games to die Cato was in love with Cassie that much was clear so I will be working with Cato on what to say about himself as well as him and Cassie if Caesar asks him about Cassiopeia while Brutus works with Clove going over some questions with her as well too.
"Alright Cato let's go to your room and work on your interview questions I have things to show you," I said to the boy as we walked towards his bedroom and we sat down on his bed I used a remote to show one of Cassie's interviews with Caesar when she was only 6 years old she was with her brother and sister Henry and Beatrice.
This should be good....
Pic of snacks: