Chapter 3: The Opening Ceremony

*At the Capital after arriving by train and everyone is with there games stylist that same day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the Capital after just arriving by train everyone rested up for a bit while they were with there games stylist that same day so they could look good for the opening ceremony showing off to the people at the Capital but to also show President Snow that they were capable of winning the games this year he would also have the game makers announce that there shall be 2 Victors from either the same District or opposite Districts.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

Today in the Capital us tributes were with our games stylist in 12 separate rooms going over what we were going to wear for the opening ceremony tonight as it marks our first night here living the life before 24 people die in the arena though Pane...

Today in the Capital us tributes were with our games stylist in 12 separate rooms going over what we were going to wear for the opening ceremony tonight as it marks our first night here living the life before 24 people die in the arena though Panem needs a change we just can't afford another war my sister Beatrice and Finnick were both out trying to find sponsors for me but I think Brutus and Enobaria have a plan so Cato and I can win this together.
But at the opening ceremony showing off to the people at the Capital but to also show President Snow that we're capable of winning the games this year he would also have the game makers announce that there shall be 2 Victors from either the same District or opposite Districts or both.
Play video:

"Alrighty Miss Gambon we are going to adjust the sleeves and the hem of your dress," my stylist Leo said to me as Daisy works on the male tribute from my District then all I heard was him talking smack about me and how he's gonna kill me first (I beg to differ he's not the strong and I doubt he'll get a sponsor for this year) I stood on the platform so Leo can do his thing.
Time to be a Goddess....
Pic of her dress for the ceremony:

Leo and I were talking about District 4 and how I could win the games with another winner from different District and live the life of a Victor and a Mentor just thinking about how I could win this with Cato and we both could be together living to...

Leo and I were talking about District 4 and how I could win the games with another winner from different District and live the life of a Victor and a Mentor just thinking about how I could win this with Cato and we both could be together living together in District 4 and 2 of course on different months so we both can get a feel of what it's like living in the other District that we call home.
I'm ready to make a good impression....
Play video: