Part 2: Catching Fire/ Prologue

*A year later in District 4 with Cato and Cassiopeia at the beach talking and thinking*
~Third Person's POV~
It's been over a year since the 74th Annual Hunger Games was announced to all of the 12 Districts and the people of Capitol ever since Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark had won the Games Cato and Cassiopeia were busy paying their debts to Snow for saving them from the arena. Only a few Victors knew of this issue Finnick, Annie, Mags, Gloss, Cashmere, Johanna, Brutus, Enobaria, and the Distrct 5 victors. So then as such happened Cassiopeia picked up a seashell that was light green thinking about tour day for Katniss and Peeta hoping for a change.

Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

I was standing on the docks by the beach thinking about

I was standing on the docks by the beach thinking about...... We were going to be in the Capitol working together on entertaining our customers for whatever use they want us for expect for having s*x but otherwise everything else is permitted but Snow wants to make sure that Cato and I do our jobs right so we do as we're told when we both get there but Katniss and Peeta are going on there Victory tour today and Snow wants us too go to the Capitol a day early our families were being well looked after.
(Walks into the bathroom)
While I was waiting on Cato to arrive for some our last alone time so then as such happened I walked into the bathroom so that I could freshen up and I didn't see or hear Cato come into the room I also was being summoned by President Snow to accompany him to District 12 too have a visit with Katniss about starting a war with the Districts and the Capitol. All of us cannot afford to have another war again District 13 is already gone theres nothing left of it other than what's growing there in that forgotten District but I told Cato ahead of time on what I'm doing.
I really don't wanna go but I have to do it.....
-Short Conversation between Snow, Cato, and Cassie-
Snow:
Well Miss Gambon say your goodbyes to Cato we have business
Cassie:
Of course sir I shall meet you on the train
Snow:
Very well Miss Gambon and thank your mother for luncheon for me please
Cassie:
I will do just that sir she'll appreciate that comment
Cato:
I'll see you when you come back your mother and younger siblings will be just fine
Cassie:
I know but we shall see how long it takes for this business Cato
Cato:
Everything will be just fine love Finnick and Annie along with Mags will be here to help me
-End of conversation-

*Skip to when President Snow and Cassiopeia had arrived in District 12 at Victors Village that winter*
~Nobody's POV~
Finally after a long ride to District 12 and a suitable clothing choice for the coldness in that coal mine District Cassie was given the run down of what would be happening once they arrive President Snow will allow Cassie to explain to Katniss on how she was still alive but only if she asks its been some time since they saw one another. But President Snow has been keeping his deal so far and so has Cato and her on their end so then with that happening the train had stopped at the station and the Mayor was their waiting too greet them.