Chapter 13: Katniss kisses Peeta/gets his medicine

*Inside of the Dome with the remaining tributes still left alive on Day 16 with Katniss and Peeta*
~Third Person's POV~
It has been almost 15 days since the games began and 13 tributes died in the beginning of the games with more dying afterwards now there was only 7 remaining tributes left alive in the games Peeta, Katniss, Foxface, Clove, Thresh, Cassiopeia, and Cato all doing what they can to survive Katniss finally found Peeta after hearing that the rules have changed to two tributes from the same district may win this 74th Hunger Games. So Cassiopeia ran off to search for Cato she needed to have a plan on how they were going to "die" in order to obey Snow's every rule and make them the entertainment for the Capitol.
Play video:

~Katniss Everdeen's POV~

When I found Peeta finally by the river tracking his blood down that led to his location

When I found Peeta finally by the river tracking his blood down that led to his location...... I'm so grateful for Rue and Cassiopeia for helping me survive this long in the games when Rue died I thought I could get her out of these games but she died anyway now Peeta and I were hiding in a cave where hopefully nobody will find him or me but there isn't many of us left in the games I'm sure that these game makers will wanna end it soon as possible. I haven't seen Cassiopeia since we laid Rue to rest we both deserve too go home together my feelings for him was growing every time I think about that day when he gave me bread.
Announcer:
Attention! Attention all remaining tributes tomorrow at sunrise we will be holding a feast at the Cornucopia each of you need something desperately. Happy Hunger Games and May the odds be ever in your favor! Good luck.
I was about to get up when Peeta stopped me "No your not going by yourself," he said to me I put my stuff down and looked at him "You would do it for me wouldn't you," saying to him when something over took my feelings and I kissed Peeta right then and there knowing everyone is watching this.
Play video:

*Meanwhile with Cato and Cassiopeia at there own Cave not far from the Cornucopia*
~Third Person's POV~
It was now sunrise and remembering the announcement last night was fresh in everyone's mind so Cato and Cassiopeia were figuring out who's going too grab the stuff then they remembered that Clove was still alive for now until someone kills her so Cassie told him that she'll go with Clove to get what they needed he had agreed and waited until she got back. Katniss was doing the same thing she saw how worse Peeta was getting with his wound getting worse and his fever setting in she left to get his medicine.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

I had told Cato that Clove will come with me as a guard

I had told Cato that Clove will come with me as a guard...... So Clove and I left together towards the Cornucopia to get our stuff together hopefully she dies instead I'm hoping that 12 is doing the same thing they both survived this long I'm surprised though Snow will not like it if both of them win the games this year. I also hope that Katniss found her District partner Peeta he's a nice boy and he's in love with Katniss as he said in his tribute interview before we were all thrown into this dome.
Play video:

When Clove and I had arrived at the Cornucopia Foxface took her pack and the only ones left is 2, 4, 11, and 12 so I saw Katniss not far from where we stopped in the tree line but when Katniss went for her pack and was about to leave the area Clove ambushed her (I didn't even see her leave my side) then I grabbed the 2 and 4 bags from the table and ran off but stopped to see what happens to Clove Katniss was pinned down by her until Thresh from 11 came and grabbed Clove.
(Cannon goes off signaling Cloves death)
Pic of Katniss and Thresh:

 (Cannon goes off signaling Cloves death) Pic of Katniss and Thresh:

Play video:

*End of Chapter 13: Katniss kisses Peeta/gets his medicine*
Play video: