Chapter 9: The Games Begin part 2

*In the arena that same day after the Bloodbath had finished and everyone was on their own*
~Third Person's POV~
In the arena that same day after the bloodbath had finished the Careers and Cassie gathered what they can find and made the area a minefield making booby traps then moved on to finding more tributes to kill Cassie stayed near Cato most of the time most of the Mentors were watching from where they were at as their tributes were trying to survive the Games if they were still alive Haymitch's advice to Katniss and Peeta kinda worked.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

As I was hunting down Tributes with Glimmer so she and I can bond before she does die in the arena even though hanged out in the training academy for careers when I was growing up until the end of the 73rd Hunger Games there can only be one Victor...

As I was hunting down Tributes with Glimmer so she and I can bond before she does die in the arena even though hanged out in the training academy for careers when I was growing up until the end of the 73rd Hunger Games there can only be one Victor but I love ice skating everyone in the Capitol and throughout Panem loved it when they saw me ice skate in person I'm probably the only one in District that knows how to ice skate and I love it it makes me a different person.
Pic of her in a ice skating outfit:  (just imagine she's holding the picture frame)

"Hey we'll be ok I have a plan for us both alright," Cato said as we were walking behind the other careers who were in front of us then I spoke "I know that Cato but we have to be careful also I need to find both of Districts 12's tributes they ar...

"Hey we'll be ok I have a plan for us both alright," Cato said as we were walking behind the other careers who were in front of us then I spoke "I know that Cato but we have to be careful also I need to find both of Districts 12's tributes they are a start to something," so then as we kept walking Clove and Glimmer found the blonde hair boy from 12 ( that was oddly convenient) we need to stay alive.
Play video:

~Cato Hadley's POV~
As me and the careers were all walking around the arena finding things we can eat and supplies also knowing where to find water at I was with Cassie in the back so we can talk if Snow keeps his end of the bargain then we'll keep ours "Hey we'll be ok I have a plan for us both alright," I said as we walked behind the other careers who were in front of us then Cassie spoke "I know that Cato but we have to be careful also I need to find both of Districts 12's tributes they are a start to something," so then as we kept walking Clove and Glimmer found the blonde hair boy from 12 ( that was oddly convenient) we need to stay alive.
Now we have a plan in action.....
~Peeta Mellark's POV~
I hope Katniss safe and she made it out from the bloodbath.... I kept on walking around until I killed someone from 6 and 7 before taking their weapons and supplies when I was caught by the two careers from 1 and 2 before everyone else showed up behind them "Well this is a surprise hello again Peeta," the girl from 4 said to me as she walked closer towards me holding her weapon in hand before she spoke again "We need your help Peeta in finding Katniss can you help us," she asked me if I wanna live I have to (but I have to for Katniss) I agreed with Cassiopeia's agreement.
I just hope that between Katniss and I she makes it out first....
Play video: