Chapter 7: The Tributes Interview

*At the Capitol the very next morning with Cassie ice skating with President Snow's granddaughter*
~Nobody's POV~
The very next morning every tribute was still asleep resting before getting some breakfast however the girl from District 4 was ice skating on the ice with beautiful music playing in the background with President Snow's granddaughter Celestia watching her as she was doing her homework assignments to keep her motivated and entertained for a little while.
~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

Today was the day we tributes would be having our interview with Caesar tonight so every tribute was with their stylist team to get their outfits ready luckily I was already finished with those yesterday but right now I was ice skating on the ice ...

Today was the day we tributes would be having our interview with Caesar tonight so every tribute was with their stylist team to get their outfits ready luckily I was already finished with those yesterday but right now I was ice skating on the ice with beautiful music playing in the background with President Snow's granddaughter Celestia watching me as she was doing her homework assignments to keep her motivated and entertained for a little while until I was called up or had to get ready.
Play video:

(Celestia clapping with her study homework on her lap)
"That was so beautiful Miss Gambon," she said to me as I skated to the outside of the rink holding the railings as well also too then I spoke "Well thank you Celestia how are your studies going," she looked at me and nodded her head as she said "I'm almost done with my homework grandfather wanted me to spend the time with you while I study before you go into the games tomorrow," (of course Snow would do that for his granddaughter she's so sweet) then I went back to skating and doing random tricks.
"Miss Gambon your presence and Mister Hadley's is both requested by President Snow at this moment Mister Hadley is waiting here with me," a peacekeeper said to me as I skated off the ice and took my skates off before putting bag into their bag and placing my shoes on again and following the peacekeeper.
~Cato Hadley's POV~
Me and some peacekeeper were at the ice skating rink in the Capitol to pick up Cassiopeia apparently we need to see President Snow himself "Miss Gambon your presence and Mister Hadley's is both requested by President Snow at this moment Mister Hadley is waiting here with me," a peacekeeper said to her as she skated off the ice and took the skates off before putting bag into their bag returning them to the front of the desk and placing her shoes on and then following the peacekeeper.
"Alright I'm ready let's go Celestia don't forget to see your grandfather when your done," Cassiopeia reminded Snow's granddaughter before we 3 left the ice skating rink and taking a car to the Presidential Mansion where he lived at of course.
Well here we go no turning back now....
Play video: