Chapter 14: Death of two Starcrossed Lovers/Victors of the Games

*On Day 18 of the 74th Annual Hunger Games inside of the dome with only 5 remaining tributes*
~Third Person's POV~
It's finally the end of the 74th Hunger Games with only 5 remaining tributes left alive still from the Capitol President Snow has been watching Cato and Cassiopeia closely making sure that the two of them don't screw over there deal that they both made with him before entering into those games knowing what's at stake Cassiopeia knows that Katniss is the spark of the rebellion which can turn around the tide and help all of Panem.
But right now inside of that dome Katniss and Peeta were watching each other's backs making sure nothing happens while Thresh was off on his own and Cato and Cassiopeia were at the Cornucopia waiting things out.
Play video: (when Peeta and Katniss hear Thresh dying)

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

It was now the finale of the Hunger games and Cato and I have planned out our "deaths"

It was now the finale of the Hunger games and Cato and I have planned out our "deaths"...... But I'm ready to keep my end of the deal with Snow I'm sure he has more intentions for us both though Cato and I have options to Snow he's given our districts good money and we can't rebel against the Capitol I know it wouldn't be a good thing right now though Cato and I were at the Cornucopia after being attacked by one of those dog mutts that is made to kill us tributes. I know Snow and his granddaughter was watching us right now we both are in love Cato and I it's grown ever since we got out in these games.
"Should we just end our death right here right now," he says to me I looked at him with tears but reassurance that we'll be fine also as we both heard Katniss and Peeta running here then I held his hand and spoke "Forever and Always till the end," he kisses me one last time.
I hope this proves something to Snow.......
~Katniss Everdeen's POV~
When we saw that Thresh was dead it was down to two couples me and Peeta and Cassiopeia and Cato..... The one friend I've made in these games I have to kill her in order to win so when we found out that the game makers sent out dog mutts out to kill us all Peeta and I booked it out of the woods and towards the Cornucopia for safety also knowing that Cato and Cassiopeia will mostly be there waiting for us both then once we reached the Cornucopia Peeta and I were on the top as those mutts were now surrounding this whole thing when Cato and Cassie attacked us both to the ground.
Now it's down just to us 4......
Play  video:

~Peeta and Katniss's POV~
Everyone back home and throughout the Districts were all watching now as Cassie, Cato, and us was watching everyone seeing their favorites die in this arena Cato and Cassiopeia were attacking us two but the look in their eyes says different they handed us there knives whispering something in our ears "Kill us stab us in the side we made a deal with Snow we'll see each other again" so with that we both did as they requested.
~Cato and Cassiopeia's POV~
This was it our end of the deal Cassie and I lived in this arena for 2 weeks now and everyone we've known was dead except for Katniss and Peeta whose been a friend too Cassiopeia everyone in the Capitol and the 12 Districts always sees their favorites die in this arena but Cassiopeia and I were keeping our end of our deal with Snow. But the look in our eyes says different as we both handed Katniss and Peeta my knives whispering something into there ears "Kill us stab us in the side we made a deal with Snow we'll see each other again" we both said but on screen it may look different to everyone else whose watching this year so with that my new friends had did as we both requested.
(Canon goes off)
~Katniss Everdeen's POV~