Chapter 5: Finding Allies

*The very next day in the Capitol with Cato and Cassie spending time together*
~Third Person's POV~
It was the very next day in the Capitol and Cato and Cassie were spending time together walking around the shopping areas buying new things that they couldn't buy before. So all of the victors were in the training center finding allies for when the games begin in the arena. But things were going to get crazy Beatrice Gambon and the male victor from District One we're meeting one last time as his request before he goes into the arena President Snow allowed it to happen.

Play video:

In the Capitol both Cato and Cassie was shopping for new outfits for their interview and performance for the next night as well also too as requested from President Snow.

Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

I'm shopping with Cato as we are being watched by our escorts

I'm shopping with Cato as we are being watched by our escorts..... It was now shopping time but Snow wanted us to wear white for our interview but color outfits for the performance since everyone now knows who we are we've been given gifts from the people who live here in the Capitol. So then with that happening I had finished shopping for undergarments for me before Cato and I left to get some other things that would impress President Snow things here in the Capitol have treated us really well since we've been here last year.

After shopping Cato spoke "Let's go have lunch together then we'll go to our room," I agreed with him and I spoke "Yes I agree Cato let's go eat lunch there's a cute cafe just by our condo," so we continued walking to the cafe to speak our escorts were waiting for us to give our report of buying new clothes. This was the first time Cato and I bought new clothes for ourselves our stylists was making new things for the both of us.

Play video:

~Cato Hadley's POV~